Placebo

Remove this Banner Ad

I like most of their singles so I bought Without You I'm Nothing a while ago. Its a bit inconsistent, songs like Without You I'm Nothing, My Sweet Prince are excellent, but there are a few songs that I seriously cannot got into. Its almost like there's no middle ground with them.

I recommend going on the tube and looking up Without You I'm nothing with David Bowie. Its incredible.

I like most of their singles so I bought Without You I'm Nothing a while ago. Its a bit inconsistent, songs like Without You I'm Nothing, My Sweet Prince are excellent, but there are a few songs that I seriously cannot got into. Its almost like there's no middle ground with them.

I recommend going on the tube and looking up Without You I'm nothing with David Bowie. Its incredible.

That's interesting though as I've always considered those couple as some of the weaker tracks on the album (Relatively speaking).

The first 3 being possibly the best along with Burger Queen.

Saw them at festival hall last year. One of those gigs you go to expecting not much and getting lots.

Awesome live show that was!!

Solid band with Solid Music (IMO of course)

Lol we must have been at the same gig. One of my favourite band and they were fantastic to see live. The only thing that annoyed me was that they didn't play 'Pure Morning', other than that it was a awesome show, lots of raw energy.

Not a bad band, I recently heard a group called Vex Red they're not unlike Placebo but I think I like Vex Red better :)

????? What the hell are you talking about? How are they like Placebo? There nothing like them.. Placebo are brilliant band who have created many amazing songs..
Vex Red are more like stabbing Westward crossed with silverchair.
There horrid.
Stabbing Westward >>>>>>>>>>>> silverchair >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>Vex Red. Would like to add I don't like Stabbing Westward

Surprised to see no mention of 'Black Market Music' in here - wouldn't call myself a big fan, but in terms of albums that are great from start to finish, would certainly rate this high on the list.

Their version of Kate Bush's 'Running Up That Hill' is pretty good, and I like a number of their others songs.

I don't mind them and I won't turn off the radio if they come on, but I wont go out of my way to buy their albums or see them live.

Love all of placebos albums and even the last one "battle for the sun" is one of my faves as well .. 'kitty litter' :thumbsu:

Their version of Kate Bush's 'Running Up That Hill' is pretty good, and I like a number of their others songs.

I don't mind them and I won't turn off the radio if they come on, but I wont go out of my way to buy their albums or see them live.

Tis a great song. The're not that great live, in big venue's anyway. Would be great in a smaller venue thou, an ya should give their Cd's a listen. Never met a person who has listen to them an been disapointted.
A band the more you listen to the more you like.
[YOUTUBE]4KEEXyRL0qE[/YOUTUBE]

Remove this Banner Ad

Placebo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back