Play McKernan?

Remove this Banner Ad

Laidley obviously doesn't rate him in their best 22 so no. If North weren't in the eight and were playing a dead rubber (like the Dogs with Croft last year) I'd play Corey, but not when a win is still very important

I think the Kangaroos should have given Corey McKernan a retirement game against carlton today. I doubt he'll get one in the finals unless a few major injuries take place so i dare say he has played his last game for the Roos.

apollo_creed said:
You tool.

McKernan can't even time a jump right.

You've been watching too much Rugby.

Love AC.
I doubt you have seen McKernan play all year, so your opinion means nothing. Hale and Petrie still struggle to break even against the biggest dud ruckmen in the league (think back to the Collingwood game when Fanning and J.Cloke gave them a bath).

McKernan at the very least deserved a chance, but was not given one. Disgraceful.

year of the roo said:
I doubt you have seen McKernan play all year, so your opinion means nothing. Hale and Petrie still struggle to break even against the biggest dud ruckmen in the league (think back to the Collingwood game when Fanning and J.Cloke gave them a bath).

McKernan at the very least deserved a chance, but was not given one. Disgraceful.
Wizard Cup v West Coast.

Thats enough, he's finished.

Club legend. Sadly now a dud, and my boy Tunnel sees the light.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back