Player in legal action against the AFL and Essendon - Hal Hunter

Remove this Banner Ad

Hal Hunter is a piece of shit liar, And a terrible footballer, Hope he gets what's coming to him.

#WrathofHird
I hope he gets what is coming to him in the form of satisfaction from those who wronged him. And he is just the start of what is coming to your club.

I was going to call you a moron for the quality of your post, but that would be giving morons the world over a bad name.

There are some strange folk amongst the Essendon faithful, they range from those with rational level heads to raving lunatics.

Yeah some even think there was sufficient clinical trials to prove AOD safe for healthy adults.

“IT IS BETTER TO KEEP YOUR MOUTH CLOSED AND LET PEOPLE THINK YOU ARE A FOOL THAN TO OPEN IT AND REMOVE ALL DOUBT"

The AFL and ASADA give all players anti doping seminars.

The AFL told Hird to stay away from peds.

The AFL have done nothing wrong, and its only a matter of time before the dumbass Essendon players wake up and turn against Hird.

In these anti doping seminars does the AFL advise players to only trust what the club gives them and not to go outside the club medical staff. If so the players have followed AFL guidelines and still been done for doping. So maybe room for litigation for improper advice etc. I'm only speculating.

Hal Hunter is a piece of shit liar, And a terrible footballer, Hope he gets what's coming to him.

#WrathofHird

a couple of months back i posted the essendon brigade would start eating their own...proof in the pudding

That's something I thought too. If EFC doesn't have the resources to satisfy the civil claims and the AFL has to step in with substantial financial backup there might come a day when the other 17 teams think the prudent thing to do is to cut them out of the system.
AFL will have the votes from the clubs dependent on redistribution funding to go along with afl policy, so can't see essendon being cut loose unless that's what afl want.

George_v_L_Meyer_with_day%27s_fish_catch_from_Restigouche.jpg

:)

Holy mackerel BATMAN !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is a inappropriate forum to discuss criminal matters,suffice to say that it's a medical issue rather than a criminal matter.
He right to state being injected with something other than what you are told is criminal. It would be classed as assault.

AFL will have the votes from the clubs dependent on redistribution funding to go along with afl policy, so can't see essendon being cut loose unless that's what afl want.

Considering that Hunter hasn't actually gotten around to suing yet (still seeking records) and that personally I am still scratching my head as to what his action might be ... we might be jumping the gun a bit on tales of clubs going broke.

If he is suing around OH+S stuff he is unlikely to win anything likely to even be noticed by Essendon or the AFL, let alone sink them. If nothing else both the AFL and Essendon will be insured for this stuff. Quite probably if it comes to talking dollars the case will actually be between the player and a global insurance giant who won't be too inclined to settle.

I am glad you thought it was noteworthy, but which part do you take exception to?

That anybody would think the post you replied to was anything but satire.

Oh hang on...

I hope he gets what is coming to him in the form of satisfaction from those who wronged him. And he is just the start of what is coming to your club.

I was going to call you a moron for the quality of your post, but that would be giving morons the world over a bad name.

a couple of months back i posted the essendon brigade would start eating their own...proof in the pudding

Ahhhh HTB...

Remove this Banner Ad

Player in legal action against the AFL and Essendon - Hal Hunter

Remove this Banner Ad

Back