Player in legal action against the AFL and Essendon - Hal Hunter

Remove this Banner Ad

do you really struggle that much with a concept? Are you that literal?

Clearly
Oh simmer down Lance. Nobody struggles with your concept - there's just a few general protests that the difference in scale between MCG & Ghaza Strip tends to reduce the meaning of your undoubtedly cleverly nuanced and sophisticated concept.

What's going on anyway? You seem shaken and antsy - scriptwriter on leave huh? I hear you

I agree with one aspect; we were victims of our own form in 2013. Because we got kicked out of finals at a stage when the charge sheet - and the interim report it was copy/pasted from - stated that there was insufficient evidence to proceed with a doping charge.

Yet 12 months later, with the case against us further progressed, and actual SCN's presented to the players... we were allowed to play finals.

I have no issue with all the other sanctions given to us, they were reasonable punishment for our failings. But being kicked out of the finals at a time when no doping offence had been even close to being established, was a farce. And unreasonable.

We got booted out of a finals series because of the 'vibe' of it. And Mabo.
Weren't you "kicked out of finals" for poor governance?

do you really struggle that much with a concept? Are you that literal?

Clearly
Seems like you didn't play the game Lance.

Try again.

I'll give you a hint.

The video shows a few types of footwear, one if which, while worn on a foot, is not quite the same as the others.

The pictures show intergenerational 'hate' in action. The fun part for you is picking the one that is not quite like the other, the one that does not end in death and mayhem. Its really not that hard. I'll give you a hint. It is the last one.

You want to know why? Because it is not really the same kind of intergenerational hate that fuels death and destruction, the hate you mentioned in the same sentence as a North-Essendon hatred by a specific poster. You accuse me of being too literal yet can't distinguish between these two completely different 'hates'?

I give you much more credit than that Lance. Your point was poor and your defence of it poorer.

Oh simmer down Lance. Nobody struggles with your concept - there's just a few general protests that the difference in scale between MCG & Ghaza Strip tends to reduce the meaning of your undoubtedly cleverly nuanced and sophisticated concept.

What's going on anyway? You seem shaken and antsy - scriptwriter on leave huh? I hear you
you can probably imagine my care factor around what the HTB thinks of my state of mind I'd reckon.

Anyone who jams the prevailing orgy of schedenfreude is cast as "upset" "antsy" "irritated" or just plain "scared"

Yawn

I agree with one aspect; we were victims of our own form in 2013. Because we got kicked out of finals at a stage when the charge sheet - and the interim report it was copy/pasted from - stated that there was insufficient evidence to proceed with a doping charge.

Yet 12 months later, with the case against us further progressed, and actual SCN's presented to the players... we were allowed to play finals.

I have no issue with all the other sanctions given to us, they were reasonable punishment for our failings. But being kicked out of the finals at a time when no doping offence had been even close to being established, was a farce. And unreasonable.

Are you saying the governance issues persisted into 2014?

Seems like you didn't play the game Lance.

Try again.

I'll give you a hint.

The video shows a few types of footwear, one if which, while worn on a foot, is not quite the same as the others.

The pictures show intergenerational 'hate' in action. The fun part for you is picking the one that is not quite like the other, the one that does not end in death and mayhem. Its really not that hard. I'll give you a hint. It is the last one.

You want to know why? Because it is not really the same kind of intergenerational hate that fuels death and destruction, the hate you mentioned in the same sentence as a North-Essendon hatred by a specific poster. You accuse me of being too literal yet can't distinguish between these two completely different 'hates'?

I give you much more credit than that Lance. Your point was poor and your defence of it poorer.
like I said, it's intergenerational hate versus, well, intergenerational hate. It's a pretty simple conceptual comparison. You can sook about the proportionality of it if you like, but I think you being a North supporter is no accident - it cuts a little close to the bone doesn't it ;)

you can probably imagine my care factor around what the HTB thinks of my state of mind I'd reckon.

Anyone who jams the prevailing orgy of schedenfreude is cast as "upset" "antsy" "irritated" or just plain "scared"

Yawn
Much better. I can see Kevin Spacey saying that.

like I said, it's intergenerational hate versus, well, intergenerational hate. It's a pretty simple conceptual comparison. You can sook about the proportionality of it if you like, but I think you being a North supporter is no accident - it cuts a little close to the bone doesn't it ;)
I just wonder how many generations this saga will last?

As you well know I don't hate Essendon supporters.

If by some quirk of fate your club was gutted and hamstrung by another club that meant they had to struggle to survive for 50+ years you might have some understanding.

Just a question, how did you come to be a North supporter? I mean I pretty much got brainwashed by my Dad.

I just wonder how many generations this saga will last?
Drug scandal - one
General hatred between some rival clubs - long as the money holds out to fuel a war between whichever clubs
Footy biases between various clubs - no end

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You think so? You think we missed finals because our paperwork was crap, and we didn't check Dank's references? Really?

It is because you engaged a convicted career criminal to purchase off-label chemicals and then injected them into your players without informed consent, adequate records or any evidence that you were compliant with any OH+S or anti-doping code.

If your paperwork was crap in that it meant that you couldn't explain how your final tickets ended up in the hand of scalpers; then you would have been punished with a fine.

If your paperwork was crap in that it meant you couldn't tell which players had attended which school clinics; then you might have received a please explain letter and a pep talk

If your paperwork was crap and it meant you could not demonstrate what you had been injecting to players in unprecedented quantities; then you get kicked out of the finals, get a big fine and some draft penalties.

You think so? You think we missed finals because our paperwork was crap, and we didn't check Dank's references? Really?
You think murderers get life in prison just for squeezing their index finger once? I mean, how many times have you used your finger?

Essendon Bogan Logic

wtf?

Is this GG's new account?

Just a question, how did you come to be a North supporter? I mean I pretty much got brainwashed by my Dad.
I grew up in Southern NSW and my family weren't into Aussie rules - first game of footy I saw as a kid on colour TV in 1975 was North vs Collingwood - I preferred the Royal Blue and White stripes over Black and White and stuck with North ever since.

Interesting that Kim Il-Sung was an Essendon supporter!

Damn, you've seen through my veil.

Shared intergenerational hate makes one do silly things Lance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player in legal action against the AFL and Essendon - Hal Hunter

Remove this Banner Ad

Back