Player Match Guernseys

Remove this Banner Ad

what do u mean you have to pay Double the Online price??

I was thinking of buying one if the prices dont get too high.

Bit dodge that you have to pay double the online price if you want a specific guernsey though.

What are bloodset guernseys???

depends how badly you want to be picky or whether you just want a cheap crows guernsey. thats the free market!

pretty sure bloodsets are spares... like if a player goes off with the blood rule, if it pisses on his guernsey he cant wear it back out there.

only problem is it could be a training guernsey... they dont have numbers do they? obviously the ones they wear in the training prior to the match would, but the training guernseys would be just those navy adidas ones with the red shoulders...

Yeah true.

Well I ordered 2 just then, probably head down tomorrow too and check out what players ones are there. I really don't see the point of the ones they put up for auction, these are seemingly exactly the same, just 'dirty' which I would kind of expect with a matchworn. Good bargains though. Do you guys collect guernseys too?

The reserve price this year is considerably higher than in previous years. I think in the past its only been $100 or $150 and this year it seems to be $200.

Don't know if I will be able to get one unfortunately :(

Last year I snapped up James Sellar debut home jumper for around $160 :thumbsu:

I went down there and got Porplyzias clash guernsey, Symes away guernsey, and Shirleys home guernsey, with the melanoma sponsor on the back. Heaps of clash guernseys there, probably about 15 away, and only like 5 home left. And there are heaps of orange, yellow and white training guernseys.

I went down there and got Porplyzias clash guernsey, Symes away guernsey, and Shirleys home guernsey, with the melanoma sponsor on the back. Heaps of clash guernseys there, probably about 15 away, and only like 5 home left. And there are heaps of orange, yellow and white training guernseys.

Are they selling them down at the Club? How much are they?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Considering getting one, however what are the odds I end up with some giant like Maric or Griffin's gurnsey?:D

I'd be happy with anyone who doesn't play ruck!

You know what, **** it! I'm getting one!

EDIT: Just orderred, **** i'm impulsive!

If people order the random ones and aren't happy with which one they get maybe they could list who they get here and get a trade going...?

I rushed in this arvo to pick up two. I grabbed a Nathan Bock clash guernsey and a Brodie Martin away guernsey.

There were stacks of training shirts available and a heap of the clash guernseys including some that had been worn and others that didn't look they had been worn.

Will be interesting to see which top you get Jo as there were a lot of numbers that aren't overly popular although there were a few that are. The smallest size that I saw was a medium, most were large and there were a couple of extra larges for the likes of Griffin and Moran.

AHH Nathan Bock Clash as if I missed that!

I'm happy though with mine, been looking for a red clash for ages and a players one is even better...

I wanted a #4 but couldn't see any of them, and of course all the #23 were gone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Match Guernseys

Remove this Banner Ad

Back