Competitions Player sponsor prize guard of honour

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry people I forgot I had booked this for the Bulldogs game, which is next week.

This is a good opportunity if you have kids to get on the ground and close up to the players.

Please not you will have to have a ticket to the game as unfortunately they are not included.

Please let me know if you’re interested as we’re a bit short of time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Suspicious Kenan Thompson GIF

General rule you can only win one per year?

I don't think there's a hard and fast rule, but in the interests of fairness I think if you win one of the 'big' prizes (like Syd Barker tickets or a signed guernsey) then it's a little bit in bad taste to also continue to apply for the other competitions for that season.

If you win a 'smaller' prize I personally reckon it's a good vibe to pass on the next couple of draws.

But also, each to their own. Others may feel differently and that's fine. Some people enter on behalf of different family members etc.

I don't think there's a hard and fast rule, but in the interests of fairness I think if you win one of the 'big' prizes (like Syd Barker tickets or a signed guernsey) then it's a little bit in bad taste to also continue to apply for the other competitions for that season.

If you win a 'smaller' prize I personally reckon it's a good vibe to pass on the next couple of draws.

But also, each to their own. Others may feel differently and that's fine. Some people enter on behalf of different family members etc.
As Chad would know it gets more complicated with people who tip in a bit extra and various other things. I like the idea of having it work through so everyone gets something but for various reasons it doesn’t work.

Ultimately it’s easier to run this way and leave it up to individuals to do what they’re comfortable with. Personally I am really thankful for everyone who participates. It is a great tradition that brings a tangible benefit to the club from the BF forum, and I can assure everyone that they really appreciate what we do.

Nah, no rules on this. Probably not something anybody has really noticed in the past as we would have two sponsorships. Probably the only one I think has changed since the older days is the people who would give more would get more entries.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back