AFLW Player Sponsorship

Remove this Banner Ad

Throw your support behind the team and become an AFLW Player Sponsor. Expression of interest, for the upcoming season that begins Friday 30th of August vs West Coast. If interested post here or contact myself, Jimmybob NaturalDisaster Muddiemoose

Thanks

That’s great.
I’d tip in for it…$50 a player?

Happy to support any of em but
Players I’m already keen on watching how they go…outside of the stars

Charley Ryan
Isobel Bacon
Courtney Jones
Mclelland
Lunch
Woods
Peck
Immy Brown

That’s great.

Charley Ryan
Isobel Bacon
Courtney Jones
Mclelland
Lunch
Woods
Peck
Immy Brown
At this stage we will go with $50 a share and once we have an idea of interest we will re asses with once we know from the club how much it would cost per player

That’s great.

Charley Ryan
Isobel Bacon
Courtney Jones
Mclelland
Lunch
Woods
Peck
Immy Brown

I'd be out if it was Laura McClelland as I already sponsor her.

At this stage we will go with $50 a share and once we have an idea of interest we will re asses with once we know from the club how much it would cost per player
So what ya reckon can we get this done. $150 so far plus more if Chief or us contribute.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If this was listed in the W section it would probably gain more traction finding its targetted audience. Its kinda lost in no man's land. If someone's looking to buy a shovel on gumtree they'd search under gardening. No one would search miscellaneous.

If this was listed in the W section it would probably gain more traction finding its targetted audience. Its kinda lost in no man's land. If someone's looking to buy a shovel on gumtree they'd search under gardening. No one would search miscellaneous.
Noted, changed so hopefully a few more.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW Player Sponsorship

Remove this Banner Ad

Back