ATP Players Capable of Winning Slams

Remove this Banner Ad

He is a solid 5-10 type player. A modern-day Ferrer. A gatekeeper who beats the players he should, but also can't match the guys with bigger games

That is better than what we all thought he would be.

When he first came on the scene I saw him as a top 30 player at best. He's already exceeded my expectations by a long way. It's possible he can win a slam of course but I don't think it's likely. Would love it if he did though :)

Odds for Alcaraz to win 20 titles. Trying to find it. Would put a 100 dollar bet on, easily.

Quite possible can end with 5 by the year. Wimbledon with Olympics coming up. May be too much for Djokovic to back up.

Odds for Alcaraz to win 20 titles. Trying to find it. Would put a 100 dollar bet on, easily.

Quite possible can end with 5 by the year. Wimbledon with Olympics coming up. May be too much for Djokovic to back up.
The issue with Carlos is his body.

Has already played a lot of tennis. Reckon he will get to 10-15.

Hard to foresee what the future competition in terms of players yet. But Sinner should take several off him you think

Does anyone think Hurkacz could pinch a slam? Sometimes I'll be watching him and he'll look unreal, I think he has some weapons to do some damage. He's just not consistent enough.

Remove this Banner Ad

ATP Players Capable of Winning Slams

Remove this Banner Ad

Back