players that have won more premierships then both st kilda and fremantle put together

Remove this Banner Ad

Melbourne, Western Bulldogs, St Kilda, Richmond, Fremantle have all won zero AFL PREMIERSHIPS. FACT.

well then i guess i have to come up with naother fact

has won more or equalled the amount of premierships then the following

Melbourne, Fremantle, St kilda, western bulldogs, Richmond :D

dew.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He did not get a disposal in the 1999 grand final, in fact he was on the bench the majority of the time.

I would barely call that 'earning' a premiership in any way shape or form.
Pretty sure he got a medal and was listed in the team, so it does not really matter.

He did not get a disposal in the 1999 grand final, in fact he was on the bench the majority of the time.

I would barely call that 'earning' a premiership in any way shape or form.
What does earning it have to do with anything? He didn't get a touch because his coach didn't want him in the team and refused to give him a proper run on the ground.

dylan mclaren :)
what a ******** carlfilth wont see another cup in 20 years oh sorry i forgot maybe the john pratt cup 1 for stealing premierships the other for stealing money, the only cup no one wants not even pie supporters,maybe you should use pratts money and bail your members out of jail you scum:D

Robery harvey , opps sorry the most loyal servant of the club is moved on so St.Blunda decide to pull their finger out of their arse. Typical St.Blunda.

Didn't think i would see any weagles supporter posting in this thread after the disgrace they served up v Fremantle who were Almost as disgusting.

Remove this Banner Ad

players that have won more premierships then both st kilda and fremantle put together

Remove this Banner Ad

Back