Players use ice, says AFL captain

Remove this Banner Ad

I heard one lot of pure Ice can turn you crazy and just smelling it can damage your brain and if you keep taking it your teeth end up like chalk.

So what? (ps I do).

The statement is ridiculous. It's people who have ans spruik such ignorant views that make the drug problem worse.

The sad thing I find with anyone who has used it, whether it's every week or everyday or once, all think that they are in control...That's what it's designed to do. The amount of times I've heard people say "I only do it here and there blah blah blah". All they're doing is justifing the use. It's a denial thing and the funniest part is, within 6 months, they're generally faaaaaar gone.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I myself have never done it, but I know plenty of people who occasionaly take it and they are just fine.

Not to say it isn't dangerous and can scew a lot of people up, but that statement is bollocks. Don't believe everything you hear/read.

I hope you are right. But take a mental note of those friends of yours, then and ask your self if "they are just fine" in 6 months.

I thought the same as you. Some younger guys I knew just dabbled and seemed to be fine. Now 2 of them are totally ffd.

Keep an eye on your friends mate and try to stop them going to hard, also read some medical research about how it actually phsically stuuf your brain.

Ive tried meth/rock/ice a few times.....you feel like you're the best and you get really inspired and stuff

one of my weekend user friends reckons he cant get a stiffy anymore...

so **** that ****

Ive tried meth/rock/ice a few times.....you feel like you're the best and you get really inspired and stuff

one of my weekend user friends reckons he cant get a stiffy anymore...

so **** that ****

yep otherwise know as rock c.o.c.k

ive tried it once, kept me up for 48hrs. i can see how it could be very addictive

Thought this was interesting...Judd also has his arse caught in the spin cycle

When asked "Are u shocked by events surrounding Ben Cousins this week ? "

Judd "Its definitely a surprise that Ben has been suspended from the footy club"

Yeah right....nice work...meaning what ?...u had no idea one of your good mates and pseudocaptain was on the ya ya ?

Please spare us the bull

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I myself have never done it, but I know plenty of people who occasionaly take it and they are just fine.

Not to say it isn't dangerous and can scew a lot of people up, but that statement is bollocks. Don't believe everything you hear/read.

I also have had Ice. I did to 10-12 times over the space of 2 months.

Guess what I'm not addicted.

Thought this was interesting...Judd also has his arse caught in the spin cycle

When asked "Are u shocked by events surrounding Ben Cousins this week ? "

Judd "Its definitely a surprise that Ben has been suspended from the footy club"

Yeah right....nice work...meaning what ?...u had no idea one of your good mates and pseudocaptain was on the ya ya ?

Please spare us the bull

What else was he going to say??

I think it was a stupid question to ask him.

It was a stupid question to ask all the other captains too.

Ofcourse they are going to say they are surprised. Did you expect one of them to say "Nah I'm not surprised, everyone knows he is on the gear'

The joke is on you mate. Prancing around like you know everything. Essentially you don't know FA. Not sure why you're pretending to know much? How many ice users, dabblers, or experimenters do you actually know?

Haha

The jokes on the losers who can't get through life or have fun without having to resort to substance abuse :thumbsu:

I don't really need to know any dropkick druggies do i.

People far far far far more educated on the effects of drugs i.e the greater medical community have stated **** like ice is medically bad for people.

That's an expert opinion, unlike yours.

Haha

The jokes on the losers who can't get through life or have fun without having to resort to substance abuse :thumbsu: .
How about those who resort to substance use, as opposed to abuse? The bloke next door who has a few beers after work, is he also a loser?

People far far far far more educated on the effects of drugs i.e the greater medical community have stated **** like ice is medically bad for people.

That's an expert opinion, unlike yours.

Don't think anyone's arguing that it is good for you.

ice on the otherhand, extremely addictive - this **** ruins lives if you become addicted, completely ****s up your mental health
This is a more valid point in relation to cocaine, which doesn't have any actual physical withdrawal symptoms.

You can keep using it, but if you have to go without, you won't get the shakes, or anything like that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Players use ice, says AFL captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Back