Think Tank Players who should be traded to Geelong because Dangerfield is entitled to a premiership.

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry HB you've lost me, I haven't heard of Hollywood show girls, is that a drag act that you favour in your spare time?
It was the club Sydney Stack and CCJ were coming out of before going to the kebab shop.

Aren't you people the slightest bit concerned with what they're doing down there?

You're going to spend a decade in the bottom 4.
I reckon I heard that about a decade ago when Ablett & Thompson left, when your recruiter is Wells you always have faith. 😊

That doesn't stop Jon Ralph acting on "Dangerflag's" behalf.
True, he needs to fill column space somehow.
It used to be that everyone was linked to Norf. Now it's Geelong.

I reckon I heard that about a decade ago when Ablett & Thompson left, when your recruiter is Wells you always have faith. 😊

A decade ago you still had a team that was built by the draft.

True, he needs to fill column space somehow.

He's a moron and a corporate shill.

I assume he's on the Geelong recruiting departments payroll, who have become aware that their eternal top up is going to blow up in their face.

Get another year out of GAJ and Harry taylor?
If you get a big fish this off season it would be impressive, Colonwood and Richmond can't afford any.
How do you work that out? Rance freed up about $800k to our salary cap this year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because greedy players like riewoldt and Cotchin
You have no idea!!!
Alex Rance agreed to a settlement in which he was paid one-sixth of his estimated $800,000 annual salary, giving up a total close to $1.4 million in Richmond's salary cap over this year and 2021

You have no idea!!!
Alex Rance agreed to a settlement in which he was paid one-sixth of his estimated $800,000 annual salary, giving up a total close to $1.4 million in Richmond's salary cap over this year and 2021
Na mate their culling their players left right and centre just like how they culled Butler last season :$

Na mate their culling their players left right and centre just like how they culled Butler last season :$
LOL He couldn't even get a game last year it shows how good our depth is letting him and Ellis go.

Remove this Banner Ad

Think Tank Players who should be traded to Geelong because Dangerfield is entitled to a premiership.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back