Players you are surprised are still on an AFL list

Remove this Banner Ad

Sam Weideman. Forgot he existed.
How Dare You Greta GIF

Rory Atkins still getting a half a million a year at GC.

He's actually playing quite well this year and has almost played every game but with how cooked he looked for Hawthorn at 27 in his final year I'm always surprised to see Taylor Duryea still going strong 6 years later whenever I catch a Bulldogs game.

He's not in the same category as most suggestions here though.

Trolling or showing how much football knowledge one does not have

Let the people decide

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Your club even decided he wasn't much good as evidenced by the recruitment of Goldstein. Looks to me that you are clearly demonstrating the barest of football knowledge there.

I thought Tex retired for some reason a couple of years ago. Surprised he’s going again. Crows need to let him go, the horse has been flogged enough.

I thought Tex retired for some reason a couple of years ago. Surprised he’s going again. Crows need to let him go, the horse has been flogged enough.
The runners up to the Coleman as recent as last year. And had the hightest average goals/game that year...

But have to agree that he declined a lot since and probably should retire just now.

Think I read somewhere the other day Jack Billings is contracted for next year so getting in early for him.

The runners up to the Coleman as recent as last year. And had the hightest average goals/game that year...

But have to agree that he declined a lot since and probably should retire just now.

He was carrying a back injury all season which hampered him. That being said his numbers were still pretty solid, just not at the level he has been for 2021-23.

Now normally at his age you would say that an injury like that means he’s done, however that’s what we all thought after his 2020 season. He then got his body right and has played arguably the best 3 years of his career. If he thinks he can go again he has probably earned that right.

Whether or not him going again is the best thing for the club I’m not convinced, but based purely on his output he can definitely go again I’d say.

Mason Cox

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Charlie Dixon
Quinton Narkle

Will be top 6 in the club B&F this year. Started horrible after being injured and had 1-2 brain farts in the first half of the season. But his 2nd half of the year he was good in very trying conditions.
Aidan Corr being that high in your BnF shows how bad your club is going. He's Simon White levels bad

Lewis young

Nic Newman lol.

Levi Casboult, played three games this season, thought he had retired. Remember how frustrated Carlton supporters always were with him.

Lachy Keeffe is the one that always surprises me when GWS select him. We actually originally recruited him in the same year as Steele Sidebottom.

Remove this Banner Ad

Players you are surprised are still on an AFL list

Remove this Banner Ad

Back