Players you are surprised are still on an AFL list

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought Tex retired for some reason a couple of years ago. Surprised he’s going again. Crows need to let him go, the horse has been flogged enough.
WTF? He was the 2023 All Australian CHF.

That said, not sure if it is a wise move to go on again next year but time will tell.

Always wigs me out when I see Zak Jones playing

JACK SILVAGNI

JACK SILVAGNI
I could be wrong but his last two games before injury were best on ground unanimous ten coaches votes then multiple goals before being subbed off injured.
Very pedestrian to watch play but goes forward back and through the middle as a stop gap and has absolutely earned his spot. We missed him this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

jayden short
kamdyn mcintosh
dion prestia
jacob hopper
thomson dow
mansell

in by Rd 8 2025 when we're anchored in bottom 3,on a positive the youth will be showin em up n we'll begin climbing
once again

I could be wrong but his last two games before injury were best on ground unanimous ten coaches votes then multiple goals before being subbed off injured.
Very pedestrian to watch play but goes forward back and through the middle as a stop gap and has absolutely earned his spot. We missed him this year.
R18 he got a best on 10 vote performance. Injured the next week.

They were his only coaches votes for the whole season

Levi Casboult. I feel like I’m back in primary school when I see him, blast from the past.

Goldstein is another one.

Levi Casboult. I feel like I’m back in primary school when I see him, blast from the past.

Goldstein is another one.

This makes me feel old.

I remember Casboult first being mentioned on TAC Cup Future Stars when I was in Year 12.

Can't believe Saints offering Darlingna 2 year deal
He was done by 2021
TBF he is one of the Eagles more durable players, which is saying something.
His best is still good enough, albeit we don't see his best often enough these days.
Could still offer something to a young team with an undermanned forward line, competes and has high work rate.

Taylor Duryrea who just re-signed with the Dogs, I am surprised he is still on a list.

Must be one of Bevo's favs.
As a dogs member who goes to all games, I thought Duryea was cooked at the end of last season.

This year however, he has been utterly solid and dependable. Lost a yard of pace, but still can be relied on to do his job.

Plenty of other of Bevo’s ‘faves’ that grind my gears, but not Duryea.

Quinton Narkle.

Remove this Banner Ad

Players you are surprised are still on an AFL list

Remove this Banner Ad

Back