Playfair

Remove this Banner Ad

leave him alone.. all of you.

LOL C2R i had no idea you were a he-bitch !!!

070920_crocker.jpg

If c2r is a she_bitch than what the hell does that make Bomba Thompson? lol He looked like he was about to have an emotional breakdown when he uttered the same words in front of a bunch of journalists.

GO H !!!! I hope things go really well. You had a real crack at Geelong.

Now you have moved on, every goal you kick makes the next GFC trade more attractive. With Callan helping and I hope King and Charlie standing up we might just do well at years end if we need to trade again.

I have decided that im quite happy with Playfair in the Swans team. Against Collingwood he was pretty much the only Swans who knew how to take a contested mark and overall had a good game. Im not sure its a good thing that a player who couldnt make your team was nearly in the Swans top 5 best players today but still doesnt change the fact that Playfair had a good game in a otherwise extremely ordinary day for the Swans.

H did play well. He looks a bit slimmer & fitter and was leading up the wing pretty well, much more than he did in the VFL. I don't know who was playing on him, memory he is a very tall forward (197?) and with his agility he can look good, buuuut his pure skills are below AFL standard. Plus he lost us that game against Port last year because he panicked and fell over when all he needed to do was anything other than pass the ball straight to Port which he did with colours. But I appreciate his contribution to the squad for that year.

I have decided that im quite happy with Playfair in the Swans team. Against Collingwood he was pretty much the only Swans who knew how to take a contested mark and overall had a good game. Im not sure its a good thing that a player who couldnt make your team was nearly in the Swans top 5 best players today but still doesnt change the fact that Playfair had a good game in a otherwise extremely ordinary day for the Swans.

Playfair >>>>>>>> Hall [A.K.A NotsoPlayfair] ;)

It wasn't through lack of effort that he struggled at Geelong. He did have one good stretch where he was doing very very well until he broke his jaw. I think he has a very good chance of making it at the Swans. Contested marking is definitely a strength.

It wasn't through lack of effort that he struggled at Geelong. He did have one good stretch where he was doing very very well until he broke his jaw. I think he has a very good chance of making it at the Swans. Contested marking is definitely a strength.

Totally agree there Dan. There was a stage where he was quite good, definitely before he broke his jaw. I really hope he plays well for Sydney, I like the guy. And with Hall being such a tool recently and will no doubt be back on the sidelines, he looks like getting more of a run.

I have decided that im quite happy with Playfair in the Swans team.

And I've decided that I'm quite happy with Playfair in the Swans team, especially when I saw him shank his shot in the first quarter from 25m out - brought back a lot of memories and not my best ones!

And I've decided that I'm quite happy with Playfair in the Swans team, especially when I saw him shank his shot in the first quarter from 25m out - brought back a lot of memories and not my best ones!

Tes but he kicked a nice goal in the 4th quarter. Also atleast he had a scoring rate of 50% which was better than all our other forwards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeah, but his career goal scoring rate is probably around 50%...why post here if ya dont want to listen to people that watched him play a few games??

Oh come on. He's young, for a key forward. Everyone's allowed to get ott about their developing players. Except for Melbourne, and possibly Richmond. They're a bit blind.

Remove this Banner Ad

Playfair

Remove this Banner Ad

Back