Playing GWS and GC twice

Remove this Banner Ad

How in the hell did the AFL allow the Cows and Norf to play both teams twice this season?

Giving teams 16 points before the season even begins while most other teams only get to play each team once is so unprofessional of the AFL. It wouldn't have been hard to make the fixture so at most you play one of the expansion teams twice and the other one once.

North and Adelaide have such an unfair advantage over the rest of the comp.
Richmond obviously tanking? :oops:

A theory: the AFL want Gold Coast to be successful.. If they let Richmond play them twice, Gold Coast will get too many wins and miss those nice draft picks..

The dead pussy has been hit by a bus on the Gold Coast.
Here is a Bag of Salt to rub into its carcass :)

Want to see a pussy purrring then tune into the Lions VS staints game.

Geelong = old cat
Tigers = Dead cat bonce
Lions = New pussy on the block

Hmmmmm, apart from the human female variety what are pussies good for

dead skin to lie on in front of a fire place whilst in company of the human variety, and skinned carcass makes the best lobster bait

My my my please eat your hat stupid op
Why? my opening post has nothing to do with Richmond, us losing to GC today has nothing to do with Norf and the Cows being gifted easy draws. Who has Jimmy B been on his hands and knees for?

Why? my opening post has nothing to do with Richmond, us losing to GC today has nothing to do with Norf and the Cows being gifted easy draws. Who has Jimmy B been on his hands and knees for?
Did you not specify in the OP that Adelaide and NM were having an unfair advantage though?

Did you not specify in the OP that Adelaide and NM were having an unfair advantage though?
Yes, those 2 clubs do have an advantage over the other 14 established clubs.

We only lost today because we had over a dozen players out either injured or suspended.

The draw is a shamozzle but relying on the defeats of two easy clubs means nothing really if you need those wins to get into the finals you really don't deserve to be there.
Which Norf have done, 3 of their wins in the first 12 were against the expansion clubs, if it weren't for those 3 games their season would be over already.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, those 2 clubs do have an advantage over the other 14 established clubs.

We only lost today because we had over a dozen players out either injured or suspended.

Lets not heck around Martin and the other guy(forgot his name) had more sleeping pills in their system then miwney's assault victim.

You don't see the irony in calling these games easy and a guaranteed 4 points, and what transpired tonight? :oops:

Getting 1 or 2 extra games against gc or gws doesn't get you up into the top 4 or 8.. You actually have to win a few more games and win other games, as we have.. So called easy draws because of 1 or 2 games don't make you climb the ladder to great heights..

Only teams we have not played are Brisbane, Melbourne, West Coast and Essendon.. We have beaten 10 out of the other 13 teams so far..

Are you using a shovel a back hoe or a dingo to dig this ever deepening hole son ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back