Team Captain
Jun 13, 2009
Hobart
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
OKC Thunder, Boston Celtics
Hey all.

I'm looking into getting back into playing footy in 2010, just in a casual social club or something. 20 years of age, so not looking to set the world on fire or anything!

Anyway, I've searched the web and I'm not really getting as much information as I'd like. I live in Sandy Bay/Hobart area and I just want to get out there and play again.

So perhaps what I am trying to ask is, are there any clubs and leagues around the local Hobart area that cater to my age range and amateur status?

Thanks!

Hey all.

I'm looking into getting back into playing footy in 2010, just in a casual social club or something. 20 years of age, so not looking to set the world on fire or anything!

Anyway, I've searched the web and I'm not really getting as much information as I'd like. I live in Sandy Bay/Hobart area and I just want to get out there and play again.

So perhaps what I am trying to ask is, are there any clubs and leagues around the local Hobart area that cater to my age range and amateur status?

Thanks!

Go to the Oha football club website. Great club

I have quite a few mates who play in the 2's at Uni. All fantastic guys. I believe ex Melbourne player Ben Beams is still coaching them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Playing Locally

Remove this Banner Ad

Back