PS3 Playstation 3 News(Articles, Accessories, and Everything else)

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah it does. It's actually considered a "rare" model & it *touch wood* never gave me any problems whatsoever. My 360 gave me multiple red rings of headaches.

I still have my old 60gb but don't use it anymore as it gave me some troubles so I just got me one of the new slim ones. It's a thing of sheer beauty though. dat chrome trim

So I bought a pre-owned copy of Modern Warfare 3 yesterday. Picked it up for $15. Was pretty stoked with the price. Came home put it in the tray and disc read error after disc read error. Tried deleting the game date utility and re-installing the update. Still the same thing. Think I may have a got stung with this one. Going to try and get my monies back today.

PS4 hurry up already. :(

So I bought a pre-owned copy of Modern Warfare 3 yesterday. Picked it up for $15. Was pretty stoked with the price. Came home put it in the tray and disc read error after disc read error. Tried deleting the game date utility and re-installing the update. Still the same thing. Think I may have a got stung with this one. Going to try and get my monies back today.

PS4 hurry up already. :(
Sounds like you won out of that deal. :)

Hey guys, i'm planning to get a ps3. Should I get the super slim model or should the slim model be OK?
Super slim is about $179 at Kmart right now, no need to get anything more expensive for any real reason (unless you get a larger hard drive with it for close to the same price).

I'm experiencing some problems with PS3 slim.
I downloaded Dragons Dogma via PS Plus.
Last night I went to install it and it was taking forever.
It then got stuck at 82% so tried to switch off and just beeped 3 times.
So I had tp pull the power plug
I just tried to install it again and same thing stuck at 82%

I'm experiencing some problems with PS3 slim.
I downloaded Dragons Dogma via PS Plus.
Last night I went to install it and it was taking forever.
It then got stuck at 82% so tried to switch off and just beeped 3 times.
So I had tp pull the power plug
I just tried to install it again and same thing stuck at 82%

Looks like you have the Anti-shit game protection.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I heard it was good, wasn't for you pants?

Maybe the download it self is corrupt, i don't know if i can be bothered downloading that 12gb again...

I never played it.... :(

Super slim is about $179 at Kmart right now, no need to get anything more expensive for any real reason (unless you get a larger hard drive with it for close to the same price).

Any chance that price comes down (and in other stores too) once the PS4 hits the street? I need a new PS3 - like, now - but I can wait a few weeks if it means saving ~$50. :)

Well PS3 i guess this goodbye old friend, provided me with years of fun, this last year especially. Sorry it had to end with that awful CoD Ghosts though :oops:

Off to trade it in to pay off some more PS4 games, current gen is officially over for me now, it outlasted the 360 and the Wii by many years in my house.

Well PS3 i guess this goodbye old friend, provided me with years of fun, this last year especially. Sorry it had to end with that awful CoD Ghosts though :oops:

Off to trade it in to pay off some more PS4 games, current gen is officially over for me now, it outlasted the 360 and the Wii by many years in my house.

Just starting the formatting process on mine now, then it's time to package it up and send it on it's way. :(

dem feels.

Perhaps it makes me a hoarder but I can't imagine trading a console away. Still got my original fat PS1 and it's still going strong. Nothing better than pulling out Spyro or Crash and having a go every now and then. The nostalgia factor is great.

Emulators and the Vita (for PS1 games) scratch my nostalgia itch for now. Did keep the N64 as the last cartridge console and a good starting point for my kids to enter gaming if they choose to.

I got everything i wanted out of the PS3, played the top tier stuff to death, especially the Uncharted series. I saw more value in trading it in than letting it gather dust whilst I'm busy with the next gen stuff.

I feel dirty for liking a post consisting of a James Blunt song but it was well placed and made me chuckle.

Excuse me while I go take a shower.

Masturbate?

Remove this Banner Ad

PS3 Playstation 3 News(Articles, Accessories, and Everything else)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back