Multiplat PlayStation Plus

Remove this Banner Ad

I've actually almost bought the Lego Star Wars game a bunch of times. The Lego Jurassic Park has gotten my kid obsessed with JP and am hoping that Star Wars will do the same.
my kids were obsessed with Jurassic Park but never got into Star Wars

Lego Incredibles got them absolutely addicted for months

Have only ever done Lego Harry Potter so will get this one.

Had looked at buying it at points but honestly, my gaming time is so limited nowadays that I'd never pay for a lego game. It's just a 'nice to have' game if/when they come up like this.

I've actually almost bought the Lego Star Wars game a bunch of times. The Lego Jurassic Park has gotten my kid obsessed with JP and am hoping that Star Wars will do the same.
I struggle a bit with the Lego games, I really like JP but couldn't get into the Lego version.

I can see they are fun games but something doesn't click with me.

I struggle a bit with the Lego games, I really like JP but couldn't get into the Lego version.

I've played the Lego movie one and an Avengers one but I don't feel like I need to play anymore than that....surely they're all kinda samey samey?

I'm a huge JP mark so at the very least I'd have played through the JP1 section, though if I didn't have an obsessed 7 year old begging me to keep playing I'm not sure I'd have made it through the whole game.

We had previously played Lego DC Super Villains, with its paper thin story, and that was a slog. I did not really enjoy that at all, especially when you'd get a game breaking bug 45 minutes after the last save point.

I've played the Lego movie one and an Avengers one but I don't feel like I need to play anymore than that....surely they're all kinda samey samey?

Pretty much. The appeal of Lego JP to me was just replaying the movie stories (often with an added dose of Lego humour), and Star Wars will be the same. The gameplay itself is really not that appealing. I don't think I'd have looked twice at either of them if I didn't have a 7 year old to play co-op with though.

Congratulations to the 5 people who have never played Witcher 3.

Funnily enough, even though I have it on PC I've always been a "I'll get to that eventually" and then never did.

So, stranger things have happened. Also, you found one of those 5 people, congrats, I'd like to know the other 4 so we can pow wow about the sheeple...

Funnily enough, even though I have it on PC I've always been a "I'll get to that eventually" and then never did.

So, stranger things have happened. Also, you found one of those 5 people, congrats, I'd like to know the other 4 so we can pow wow about the sheeple...

Getting a snap of this rare creature will surely get me on the front of National Geographic

images - 2024-08-15T200936.976.jpeg

Getting a snap of this rare creature will surely get me on the front of National Geographic

View attachment 2080277

National Geographic
Walking Glancing GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im Right Here GIF by UFC

Very happy with this and Cult of the Lamb being added

I will try Quidditch if it's half decent and Little Nightmares 2 will also be downloaded. Haven't played a Baseball game before, that could be interesting.

Good month!

The Quidditch game looks promising. Very smart decision to release it on PS Plus to ensure good player numbers. Hopefully it allows the devs to continue working on it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat PlayStation Plus

Remove this Banner Ad

Back