Multiplat PlayStation Plus

Remove this Banner Ad

I've purchased a few on the PSN
Have played the last few for free on Game Pass. While graphics and other things have improved.... I still prefer The Show '15

I still miss year-to-year saves :(

I just saw on another forum that Final Fantasy 16 randomly dropped on PS Plus for free. Can anyone confirm?

Wasn't my cuppa tea and I didn't love it but it's a huge game to drop and I'm sure many others will enjoy it.

I just saw on another forum that Final Fantasy 16 randomly dropped on PS Plus for free. Can anyone confirm?

Wasn't my cuppa tea and I didn't love it but it's a huge game to drop and I'm sure many others will enjoy it.

Some people are saying they are still seeing full price on the US store.

One of the replies saying you can download it

Maybe that’s a time trial but there is nothing to say it is. Obviously mistakes do happen though. The Mafia remake was free on the Asian PS Store when it came out.

There have been rumours of Hogwarts Legacy coming to Plus for a few months. I wonder if the sources of the rumours just knew it was a Hogwarts game and it was this quidditch game all along? Hogwarts Legacy has been regularly heavily discounted for a while now so I wouldn't be surprised if it's still coming to Plus in the near future even if it's to the Extra tier.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely it comes back at F2P. You're not going to compete with overwatch etc if it's not free

Even Marvel Rivals who would have made sales based entirely on name is going to be free

Good result for us if it comes back F2P. I was probably not going to spend money on it unless it took off.

Quidditch is pretty average. Loved the tutorials but playing games online was not fun. Trying to keep an eye on the quaffle (or whatever it's called) is difficult. Not sold on the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat PlayStation Plus

Remove this Banner Ad

Back