Multiplat PlayStation Plus

Remove this Banner Ad

Mate, I've read that 5 times and I still have no idea what you're trying to say.

Let me regale you about the man, the myth, the legend, Guybrush Threepwood who hawks others games in his game about pirates...

Let me regale you about the man, the myth, the legend, Guybrush Threepwood who hawks others games in his game about pirates...

I am rubber, you are glue

1728648858540.png

Yeah I really don't play it often enough to justify the premium. I dropped to the middle tier but even then...

I've let my 12 month sub expire so that I can hopefully pounce on a discounted black Friday offer (mind boggling how they offer a discount for new/expired subs but not current).

Monthly games have dropped.

Started Dark Pictures: Devil in Me. I never finish the Dark Pictures, absolutely love Quarry and Until Dawn, but this one started well and hooked me in so hopefully see it through.

Downloaded Monkey Island and will likely try Dead Island 2 down the road.

Games leaving in Nov. 18 (there's probably more)

Red Dead Redemption 2 | PS4
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas – The Definitive Edition | PS4, PS5
Kingdom Hearts III | PS4
Kingdom Hearts: Melody of Memory | PS4
Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue | PS4
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX | PS4
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen | PS4
The Sims 4 City Living | PS4
MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM EXTREME VS. MAXIBOOST ON | PS4
Superliminal | PS4, PS5
Eiyuden Chronicle: Rising | PS4, PS5
KLONOA Phantasy Reverie Series | PS4, PS5
Teardown | PS5
Chorus | PS4, PS5
What Remains of Edith Finch | PS4, PS5
Overcooked! 2 | PS4
Blasphemous | PS4
Moving Out | PS4

They go even if you've downloaded them right?

No point me starting RDR2 then.

Yes.

If it was a monthly game, you keep the game provided you have a sub. But since it’s from the game catalogue section, once it’s gone, you can no longer have access to it.

This is the second time RDR 2 has been put on the game catalogue and taken off. It will probably be put back on next year lol.

Yes.

If it was a monthly game, you keep the game provided you have a sub. But since it’s from the game catalogue section, once it’s gone, you can no longer have access to it.

Not to do with this exact game and a slightly different circumstance but a PSA about this for anyone unaware because it has happened more than once, if you previously claimed any game as a monthly Plus game and it was later included in the catalogue, the catalogue license overwrites the monthly Plus license. Therefore once the game leaves the catalogue your license is revoked and you need to contact Sony to have the Plus license restored.

Sony surely have to fix this.

Not to do with this exact game and a slightly different circumstance but a PSA about this for anyone unaware because it has happened more than once, if you previously claimed any game as a monthly Plus game and it was later included in the catalogue, the catalogue license overwrites the monthly Plus license. Therefore once the game leaves the catalogue your license is revoked and you need to contact Sony to have the Plus license restored.

Sony surely have to fix this.

That is damn shitty. I haven’t had a sub since I ended it in July, but it would have to be a ridiculous offer price for me to re-sub at this point.

That is damn shitty. I haven’t had a sub since I ended it in July, but it would have to be a ridiculous offer price for me to re-sub at this point.

I cancelled mine last year and resubbed when they were on sale in the Christmas sale for the old price. That means this year I run the risk of my sub expiring after any sale ends but I refuse to pay full price for Plus. This is why they should allow you to top up at sale price if you have an active sub. I know I wouldn't be the only one who holds off for a sale so they're losing very easy potential revenue while we sit without a sub waiting for a sale. If the reason is to avoid people from loading up in the case of any future price increase then just adjust the terms to state that should the price increase your remaining subscription length is adjusted to the updated value.

I cancelled mine last year and resubbed when they were on sale in the Christmas sale for the old price. That means this year I run the risk of my sub expiring after any sale ends but I refuse to pay full price for Plus. This is why they should allow you to top up at sale price if you have an active sub. I know I wouldn't be the only one who holds off for a sale so they're losing very easy potential revenue while we sit without a sub waiting for a sale. If the reason is to avoid people from loading up in the case of any future price increase then just adjust the terms to state that should the price increase your remaining subscription length is adjusted to the updated value.

Sony only do that when they feel like it seems.

I had a sub 2-3 years ago and I was allowed to top up when they were having a sale. The very next sale only a few months ago was only for new customers. Very strange. Who knows how Sony make their decisions lol.

Sony only do that when they feel like it seems.

I had a sub 2-3 years ago and I was allowed to top up when they were having a sale. The very next sale only a few months ago was only for new customers. Very strange. Who knows how Sony make their decisions lol.
Bugs Bunny Money GIF by Looney Tunes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Monthly games have dropped.

Started Dark Pictures: Devil in Me. I never finish the Dark Pictures, absolutely love Quarry and Until Dawn, but this one started well and hooked me in so hopefully see it through.

Downloaded Monkey Island and will likely try Dead Island 2 down the road.
Just downloaded all three Dark Pictures games

I am hoping they are good

Sent from my SM-S928B using Tapatalk

Just downloaded all three Dark Pictures games

I am hoping they are good

Hit and miss. Some good, some bog average. I can't remember the name but the one set in Iraq (I think) I thought was good. Just wish they were a little more interactive like Until Dawn.

Hit and miss. Some good, some bog average. I can't remember the name but the one set in Iraq (I think) I thought was good. Just wish they were a little more interactive like Until Dawn.
So they are less interactive than Until Dawn?

Similar to the Quarry?

So they are less interactive than Until Dawn?

Similar to the Quarry?

Haven't played the Quarry, but Until Dawn you get a lot more control to explore the environments and stuff. Dark Picture games still have this but it's a lot more QTEs and stuff. I stuffed up a lot of sections because sometimes I'd get too relaxed watching then miss a QTE out of nowhere.

With these sorts of games I prefer the level of interaction in something like Detroit Become Human.

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat PlayStation Plus

Remove this Banner Ad

Back