PlayStation VR

Remove this Banner Ad

Always wanted to play that but it never came over to PS4 from PC. Apparently it is crossplay with PC too.
Still no cross play yet but it is coming.

In an attempt to answer your question eb didn't accept psvr trade ins towards the psvr2 so doubt they'll allow trade in. They just won't sell. Your best bet is probably marketplace. I ended up just holing on to mine.

Still no cross play yet but it is coming.

In an attempt to answer your question eb didn't accept psvr trade ins towards the psvr2 so doubt they'll allow trade in. They just won't sell. Your best bet is probably marketplace. I ended up just holing on to mine.
They were accepting trade ins before it released up until a certain point because I missed out by a week.

Damn. I don’t really use my VR1 anymore, I might set it up on my PS5 again, but the box takes up too much space, and I have never liked the tracking all that much.

Might wait until the end of the year to grab a VR2, hopefully more of my VR1 games get updates for VR2 compatibility by then too.

My headset has a little blurry spot under the lens that I can't clean. It wasn't a bother when playing games like pavlov such as my head was constantly moving, however now I am playing poker so much with much less movement this little blurry spot has become quite the issue. Would EB let me return this for a replacement at this point? There is no real way of proving that the blurry spot was there since day one.

Well that's a win. Returned it today and they refunded my horizon bundle (which I already used the code) and gave me a new non bundled set. Essentially got horizon for free now.

Last edited:
I just flicked through the VR section on the store and there’s some interesting looking stuff there. Nice to see not everything in VR has to be a horror game.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Some nice VR sales in PS August Sale.

Picked up Walk About Mini Golf Whole In One Version (I believe this is all DLCs except for the latest 2) for 30% off at $37.06. Played a round last night and it plays really well (I was concerned tracking would fail when looking down as my hands would cover the controller lights so the camera couldn't track but it works without issue). Will hopefully find some time over the weekend to give a go.

Some of the sales:

WHAT THE BAT? – $30.36
Synth Riders – Remastered Edition – $23.52
Kayak VR: Mirage – $28.76
Red Matter 2 – $35.96
The Last Clockwinder – $30.36
Ragnarock 40% off @ 22.76

Kayak sounds interesting
Its not.

It's ****ing boring. It looks real pretty and that's all it has for it.I paid full price for it day one :(.

$10 is its worth imo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No Mans Sky received a huge visual update today. Looks very crisp now.

Firewall Ultra also released but considering devs allowed no reviews, the trailers looked like ass and there is no "VR Controls" (Everything is a button. Hack a computer, click press l1, reload, press square, etc) i'll be holding off on that for a bit.

I really need to try No Mans Sky and GT7, but I just keep putting it off.
I've just got back into NMS after playing it when it first came out. I love it, exploring, crafting, building, it is everything i enjoy. Whilst i don't have VR I've been reading that with the latest update it has really improved the game for those with VR. There are so many cool features now that weren't around when i first played it, there is so much to see and do, i lose hours just warping around and exploring new planets and the animals and plants on it.

I've just got back into NMS after playing it when it first came out. I love it, exploring, crafting, building, it is everything i enjoy. Whilst i don't have VR I've been reading that with the latest update it has really improved the game for those with VR. There are so many cool features now that weren't around when i first played it, there is so much to see and do, i lose hours just warping around and exploring new planets and the animals and plants on it.
It was actually still pretty good with the VR1.

It was actually still pretty good with the VR1.
i never played it on it, but i'm hearing really good things since this update about it. now to convince my better half to get me a vr set for fathers day

Worth buying PSVR 2 or getting a Quest 3 to use with SteamVR?
Don't know if they have done it yet, but the old PSVR was able to be used with SteamVR with third party software.

Might be tougher with PSVR2 given the inside out tracking, but wouldn't be surprised if it eventually has unofficial PCVR support (well never have it officially).

Remove this Banner Ad

PlayStation VR

Remove this Banner Ad

Back