Team Captain
May 1, 2006
Singapore
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Soton Red Sox Cowboys
0,,5670140,00.jpg

Far be it for me to defend a Carlton man, but why dont you post a picture of you and your missus so that we could do some judgement of our own.
Not necessary to denigrate a woman who is only in the spotlight because her man could kick a ball and is now a coach.

Far be it for me to defend a Carlton man, but why dont you post a picture of you and your missus so that we could do some judgement of our own.
Not necessary to denigrate a woman who is only in the spotlight because her man could kick a ball and is now a coach.
Hear Hear!

Yeah, I agree.

agree 100%

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Please dont breed...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back