Podcast with Jordan De Goey!

Remove this Banner Ad

Listening now, it's good but something is off with the audio. It's like one mic has been stuck on the left channel and the other mic is on the right channel. Not sure if this is by design or not, as it does make you feel like a conversation is happening around you but it's not necessarily how I'd do it. Solid content though.

Want to know what is going on behind closed doors at the magpies to have them sitting second?
Want to know where Jordan De Goey's heart is?
Listen to this hour long, exclusive interview with Collingwood superstar Jordan De Goey for all of this and more!

Thanks very much for interview, was very interesting listening.
Great to hear Jordan talk about his experiences. Speaks very well, impressed.

Nice work some humility shown given the events of earlier this year.
Seems to have a purpose in his activities other than football.

Who's next on the roster what about Stepho??

Hey guys,

Thanks heaps for all of the feedback, as this was my first of hopefully many podcasts it is extremely valuable to me!

Please follow TheVineSport on Facebook, Instagram, Soundcloud and YouTube for updates on all forthcoming guests on the podcast (and hopefully Jayden Stephensen will be on soon!).

Thanks again guys,
Jake from TheVineSport

The discussion about Dunny makes me sad... :(

Great interview mate. Keep us posted on ep 2!

Listening now, it's good but something is off with the audio. It's like one mic has been stuck on the left channel and the other mic is on the right channel. Not sure if this is by design or not, as it does make you feel like a conversation is happening around you but it's not necessarily how I'd do it. Solid content though.

Same issue for me but the sound was in the wrong ear which made it even more confusing.
(Headphones were in correct ears too before you ask :p)

Hey guys,

Thanks heaps for all of the feedback, as this was my first of hopefully many podcasts it is extremely valuable to me!

Please follow TheVineSport on Facebook, Instagram, Soundcloud and YouTube for updates on all forthcoming guests on the podcast (and hopefully Jayden Stephensen will be on soon!).

Thanks again guys,
Jake from TheVineSport

Jake, Interested how you know Jordy?

SPOILER ALERT
Thanks for sharing with us.

Couple of thoughts
  • interesting to know he was a Tigers fan growing up.
  • he reminds me of Swanny so much.
  • thought he was going to be drafted by GWS.
  • rates Pendles as a leader on and off the field.
  • Bucks has changed a lot in his coaching this year. Delegated more and a happier man.
GWS had a terrible 2014 draft. Jarrod Pickett (4), Caleb Marchbank (6) and Paul Ahern (7) all traded out in 2016. Could have had DeGoey, Wright or Lever.

Last edited:
SPOILER ALERT
Thanks for sharing with us.

Couple of thoughts
  • interesting to know he was a Tigers fan growing up.
  • he reminds me of Swanny so much.
  • thought he was going to be drafted by GWS.
  • rates Pendles as a leader on and off the field.
  • Bucks has changed a lot in his coaching this year. Delegated more and a happier man.
GWS had a terrible 2014 draft. Jarrod Pickett (4), Caleb Marchbank (6) and Paul Ahern (7) all traded out in 2016. Could have had DeGoey, Wright or Lever.
Absolutely love that, all very true mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Podcast with Jordan De Goey!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back