Pods- Love You!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pods

Hmmm. Very unenviable position that one!
Might have to do it & call it a 'correctional' trade.

Tell me about it:confused:! Worst part is I had Pods and Rockliff as emergencies until the rd 1 teams came out..

Correctional trades are no fun :mad:

Re: Pods

I did a very similar thing with Rocky (went with Hitchy), but never really considered iPod :eek:. Oh well, 1 or 2 correctional trades is not the end of the world- could be worse & have selected Tippett & Jolly in the rucks.:D

Geelong will NOT drop Hawkins. Nor Mooney. They didn't draft Pods as a replacement, they drafted him as cover for Mooney and an extra option. Geelong have given Hawkins so many chances, they won't drop him for some 28 year old.

Remember, this WAS Port Adelaide. AT Skilled Stadium.

Stokes/Varcoe/Rooke and co coming back soon. They don't play the same position, no, and I understand that. But they do play in the same forward line.

Pods is the 3rd tall. The third tall is dispensable. Couple bad games = VFL. Won't get dropped this week, that would be silly, but soon enough. Hawkins, Mooney, Byrnes and Johnson all get a spot ahead of him. So do the three mentioned above, you'd think.

Dropping Hawkins is comparable to dropping Gumbleton or Travie Cloke. It might seem the right thing, but it just won't happen (you'd think).

And Stokes's injury is 'minor', they say.

Not having a go at you, but the same could be said about Gumbleton...

Oh really? And tell me...Mr Knowledgeable, which in-form CHF do we have to replace Gumbleton with?

Gumby's going along just fine, if you haven't noticed...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whats MSAC? Are you talking about the swimming place?

Yes. It's in reference to the story about him in the Sat Herald Sun. Look up the website and you'll know what I'm talking about.

Pods out INJURED (Groin soreness)

What?!?!?!!?!?!?!
Thought he was going along nicely.
Source: Superfooty

Edit: So not an omission like first reported, groin soreness.
But still not good for Supercoach teams.

Re: Pods DROPPED

groin soreness apparently????

kicking that many goals, surely that's what did it isn't it....

oh well, back to trading barry hall i guess and playing that muppet davis as f7...yuck

My sentiments exactly. That decision just looks better & better each week.
And with that Pods is DROPPED!!!! HAHAHAHAHA, glad I have rockliff to cover..

And with that Pods is DROPPED!!!! HAHAHAHAHA, glad I have rockliff to cover..

I know what a joke. He was sensational last week and Bomer drops him! hmmmmmmmmmm....something is not right, maybe an injury?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back