POD's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

He's always had A grade support. Beams sidebum Swan at his best, luke ball even.
i dont see that support around him atm
I'd say pendles and fyfe are equal second best players in the comp and fyfe scores well surrounded by a bunch of gimps...but having said that I also haven't picked him but it's my biggest worry I love the way he moves. (without trying to sound gay...yes that sounded gay so what he' moves like a minx dammit!)

Here's one that hasn't been mentioned at all

Scott Selwood 433k MID (priced at 80 ppg)

Has always been more of a DT player, but did average 104.0 & 103.8 in SC 2012 & 2013 (40 games)

Played his 1st pre-season game against Freo on Sunday & didn't tag. 25 possies, 6 marks, 4 tackles & 117 SC

Would love to hear some WCE supporters thoughts on Scooter as a SC mid-priced Mid CJApples87 Double the Fist
too expensive for the amount of cash he'll generate and the trade you'll waste to upgrade. If his first name was Joel however...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm interested to now hear who people are considering as POD's...

Everyones teams are looking extremely similar for the most part, it's time to start thinking about the PODs that can make or break you and separate you from the bunch.

Noticing lots of people chasing last weeks points, which happens every year IE. Mundy, Shiel.

But it's often those that start not as well but build into the season beautifully around R5 that are the ones that don't go noticed until they are top 10 at years end.

WHO might they be is the $64M question???

I've brought in Kieren Jack as a POD this week, only owned by 1.2%. I'm hoping he can get back to his 2012/2013 form and average 110+

so as it stands ive got

3 serious pods- Prestia, Heppell and Daniher, <5-6% ownership
7 relative pods- Hibberd, Hunt, KK, Brodie Smith, Tex Walker, Ryder, Goldstein, 5-6%---25% ownership
and the rest are all pretty common picks,

Prestia and Heppell are averaging 110+ so no problems there. Daniher will absolutely make or break my season, i can excuse his 45 against sydney considering the conditions and he scored a handy 84 against the hawks, and if he ever manages to go large it will hopefully put me in weekly prize contention. Very happy with how my pods are shaping up atm.

I think i am currently close enough to the leaders and have enough variation that i dont need to take any risks with my upgrade targets.

Here are some big premo like POD's (-5%) I will consider down the track:

Priddis 4.83%
Treloar 4.23%
Docherty 3.61%
TMitch 3.16%
Rioli 2.88%
Birchall 2.60%
SJohnson 1.56%
Prestia 1.24% - Can't believe that...
Barlow 1.17% - WOW
D.Smith 0.89%

Priddis 4.83%
Treloar 4.23%
Docherty 3.61%
TMitch 3.16%
Rioli 2.88%
Birchall 2.60%
SJohnson 1.56%
Barlow 1.17% - WOW
D.Smith 0.89%
I have Barlow.

Priddis 4.83%
Treloar 4.23%
Docherty 3.61%
TMitch 3.16%
Rioli 2.88%
Birchall 2.60%
SJohnson 1.56%
Barlow 1.17% - WOW
D.Smith 0.89%

I cant believe there are still 3.16% that are holding onto Titch.

Prestia is odd so is Docherty, can understand Barlow though given the standard of other players in that price range. A little extra you can have Sloane, and little less gets you Lewis.

I cant believe there are still 3.16% that are holding onto Titch.

Prestia is odd so is Docherty, can understand Barlow though given the standard of other players in that price range. A little extra you can have Sloane, and little less gets you Lewis.
Very surprised by Prestia. I had him originally along with Treloar but decided to stick with proven premos in JPK / Pendles / Selwood / Fyfe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back