3DS Pokemon Sun/Moon [3DS]

Remove this Banner Ad

So after playing every generation at some point or another, this just happened and is the first time it's ever happened to me unintentionally:
2hz4r5x.png
I don't get it :(

You can catch both evolutions in the wild but can only evolve a Rockruff to each games exclusive.

Cool. Been pumping lot of the midnight ones through gts grabbing exclusive sun Pokemon.

Finally evolved my Cubone to Marowak. Looks so cool. After ripping on Cubone he has actually proved to be quiet handy! Against the Fire and Rock trials he carried me. Now to see how a Fire/ghost Marowak goes.

With Marowak, Terracat and Lycanrock I'm going to have to avoid water Pokémon like the plague. Really need to grind my electric/bug up to a Vikavolt

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I spent 50 minutes last night trying to catch a bloody Beldum. Went through two battle attempts. The first one he kept summoning backup and then Struggled himself to death.

Also caught a Ditto so I am trying to think of ways to use the GTS.
Took me about 5 battles of getting it down to 1hp and then throwing ultra balls until I got it on the 6th go straightaway with a quick ball...

Well worth it though

I'm not quite done yet (still have to become Champion), but man, the final sequences of the game are incredible. It's a shame the story wasn't weaved throughout the game as well as it needed to be as it had the potential to be very strong.

Remove this Banner Ad

3DS Pokemon Sun/Moon [3DS]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back