3DS Pokemon Sun/Moon [3DS]

Remove this Banner Ad

I dont care what anyone says the Zmove dancing is cringey af.. they could have it without the dancing and i wouldnt care!
While im being negative, the mega evolutions assuming theyre finished look really half assed if only a select few pokes get it and not even all the starters! Seems like they had one idea then thought of something different (zmoves) and didnt give mega's a second thought!

Having said all that, how long does the game take to download if purchasing from Eshop? As an adult I need to determine if I should muster up the courage to purchase a pokemon game face to face in public or just download it in the secrecy of my house!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was a bit at that age as well but now I'm 30, everyone I know knows I play it and it just doesn't matter anymore.

Yeah absolutely, since then I haven't cared. The people working at places like JB or EB likely want to play it as well so it barely matters.

After getting my ass handed to me by the fire totem Pokemon I have had to make some changes to the team. IE: add one.

My team...

726.png
Level 25

037-a.png
Level 19
104.png
Level 20
744.png
Level 18
737.png
Level 20

I needed to add Rockruff in there since I was getting torn apart. I was going to wait for a Geodude for my rock pokemon but he'll have to do for now. Torrocat, Cubone and Vulpix are locks but the other 3 spots might change.

iBeng you were right. I forgot how slow Cubone/Marowak was. So annoying

Still on the second island, have disabled EXP Share but have spent a heap of time in every patch of grass (And at least 5 hours searching for bloody Bagon).

Have kind of over-leveled my team (I have a policy to never run from an Pokemon).

Just defeated second island challenge (Received water Z Move).

31 - Dartix
24 - Snorlax (Mystery gift Munchlax)
23 - Magnemite (Tempted to sub out for Bagon (Level 14))
31 - Porygon (Received in wonder trade) (Would love it if someone could assist me in evolving it)
23 - Croconaw (island scan) (May sub this out for Vaporeon when Water stone is available)
24 - Kadabra

Second island is far better, very happy the tutorials have ended,

So I caught Lunala in one Ultra Ball.

Not exactly the same challenge as Mewtwo was back in the originals.

I think they changed the capture rates for legends like these a few generations ago because now catching them is part of the story and you need to do it to progress, rather than with Mewtwo which was post game.

Still on the second island, have disabled EXP Share but have spent a heap of time in every patch of grass (And at least 5 hours searching for bloody Bagon).

Have kind of over-leveled my team (I have a policy to never run from an Pokemon).

Just defeated second island challenge (Received water Z Move).

31 - Dartix
24 - Snorlax (Mystery gift Munchlax)
23 - Magnemite (Tempted to sub out for Bagon (Level 14))
31 - Porygon (Received in wonder trade) (Would love it if someone could assist me in evolving it)
23 - Croconaw (island scan) (May sub this out for Vaporeon when Water stone is available)
24 - Kadabra

Second island is far better, very happy the tutorials have ended,

Do you have the upgrade for porygon? If so I can be your trade partner. I've also got a Bagon breeding program if you're desperate.

Remove this Banner Ad

3DS Pokemon Sun/Moon [3DS]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back