3DS Pokemon Sun/Moon [3DS]

Remove this Banner Ad

Hated it at first, but Bewear is close to becoming my fave Pokemon (ahead of Luxray and Bisharp)

The problem is I'm not exactly sure why.

For anyone who doesnt have him from the PREVIOUS EVENT (Cant double dip)

For those of you in Europe, Australia & North America, a second chance event for Arceus has gone live in both North America and Europe on XY & ORAS. In North America, this is through the code ARCEUS20 and in Europe it's through the code ARCEUS2016 and these codes can be redeemed until December 31st 2016. It won't work if you obtained Arceus during the events held around the world earlier this year.

Our code is the ARCEUS2016

Haven't played a Pokemon game since red/blue but playing Pokemon go recently makes me want to try this. Anyone been in the same position and enjoyed it? Not sure if I've missed out on too many generations in the middle - got to shell out for the 3ds as well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haven't played a Pokemon game since red/blue but playing Pokemon go recently makes me want to try this. Anyone been in the same position and enjoyed it? Not sure if I've missed out on too many generations in the middle - got to shell out for the 3ds as well
You've missed out on 5 Generations in between and about 700 Pokemon.

So here's how dumb I am.

I fished for hours to get Feebas and Chinchou. I searched through grass to get not only Bagon but also Salamance. I surfed to get Lapras. I just now caught the entire Jangmo line after two hours and one Struggle death. I also had to go through two Beldums because of Struggle death.

I fail at life.

Up to the Poni path.

Inceneroar - 41 - Darkest lariet is a solid move and a pro wrestler cat is pretty cool :)
Marowak - 40 - My boy. Not the best Pokemon going around but he looks awesome. Quick claw makes a hell of a difference.
Vikavolt - 43 - Probably my go to Pokemon. Thanks to Dan for evolving it. A surprising gun and has gotten me out of A LOT of touble.
Ninetales - 41 - Loving it's speed and I'm happy to have someone that won't get smashed by water. Happy i persisted with Vulpix now
Lycanrock - 40 - Solid Pokemon with good speed.
Kommo-o - 46 Got this thing in the GTS as a level 44 Jangmo-o. Just realised it was 2 levels away from fully evolving. I really needed a 6th Pokemon for my team and I'm happy with my choice. Not a fan of the design but a dragon/fighting type seems pretty cool. Needed a bit of a solid mon for my weakish team.

Now that my team is sorted I think I need to do a bit of grinding now. I'm feeling I might be a little underleveled.

Yes I know but is playing the previous games important for enjoying Sun and Moon? Or is the basic knowledge from red and blue good enough
A lot has changed but the basics are the same so you'll be fine.

This gen is the best to get into as well with an extensive tutorial at the start of the game.

Oricorio not being able to learn any electric attacks makes me very sad.

I feel this is an incredibly stupid exclusion, as I can't imagine it's an oversight.

Oricorio not being able to learn any electric attacks makes me very sad.

I feel this is an incredibly stupid exclusion, as I can't imagine it's an oversight.

Pretty much just its signiture move, so you dont just go Thunderbolt, Flamethrower, Psychic and Shadowball.

Pretty much just its signiture move, so you dont just go Thunderbolt, Flamethrower, Psychic and Shadowball.
Yeah, I knew about that one going in, but I would have liked something before level 40. Even Thundershock or something would do me :(. There's only so much Air Cutter I can handle.

Remove this Banner Ad

3DS Pokemon Sun/Moon [3DS]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back