Pokemon X and Y

Remove this Banner Ad

Just hatched two 6 flawless IV Fletchlings. Both have Big Pecks even though both their parents have Gale Wings. Why must life be so hard?

What's the best way to get the 6th IV? breed two 5IVs with one IV different?

Just hatched two 6 flawless IV Fletchlings. Both have Big Pecks even though both their parents have Gale Wings. Why must life be so hard?

It only matters if the female has the ability.

It only matters if the female has the ability.

Yeah I know, I just pointed out that both of them had it to emphasize my frustration.
Getting 2 6 Iv pokemon in one egg batch is unlikely enough, but for them to both get the less likely nature is just ridiculous.
Ended up getting a 5 stat one missing SpA so I'm happy now. Plus the male 6 stat will come in handy when I make a Skarmory.

What's the best way to get the 6th IV? breed two 5IVs with one IV different?

Every time I've gotten a 6 stat it's been with parents who have 5 Ivs whose weak stat is different. I haven't done the math on whether or not you're more likely to get one if the weak stat is the same on both parents thoigh. I'm curious myself.
Thankfully it's only mixed attackers where you really need it anyway.

Yeah I know, I just pointed out that both of them had it to emphasize my frustration.
Getting 2 6 Iv pokemon in one egg batch is unlikely enough, but for them to both get the less likely nature is just ridiculous.
Ended up getting a 5 stat one missing SpA so I'm happy now. Plus the male 6 stat will come in handy when I make a Skarmory.

Every time I've gotten a 6 stat it's been with parents who have 5 Ivs whose weak stat is different. I haven't done the math on whether or not you're more likely to get one if the weak stat is the same on both parents thoigh. I'm curious myself.
Thankfully it's only mixed attackers where you really need it anyway.
What have you bred so far 411? Have anything to trade?

Edit, just saw your post a page back

I'd be interested in a rotom, ive got some salamences and I'll be breeding froakies over the next week

What have you bred so far 411? Have anything to trade?

Edit, just saw your post a page back

I'd be interested in a rotom, ive got some salamences and I'll be breeding froakies over the next week

I've got a 6 stat Salamence and Greninja already but I'm happy to trade you a Rotom. Would've just gone to wondertrade eventually anyway.

would anyone be able to help me evolve my scyther?

fc is 2938 7115 8876

have some 4ivs that i would gladly part way with (scyther, beldum, baby excadrill, dratini, phantump, rotom

Last night and this morning I spent about 4 hours total breeding HP Fire Eevee (dont get me started on how long it took to find 2 pokemon with 2 ivs which were 30). Gave up, check a new batch as I just start playing and I have a Female Eevee with Hidden Power Fire... Odds for this are

1/12, for 5iv and 4iv parents, then
3/5 for ability, then
1/2 for even attack IV (for hp fire), then
1/12 for a female

its nice to have though, getting a lot of nice offers for anything with hidden power

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also, can you breed for hidden abilities?

Like, the 2 pokemon don't have a hidden ability but the hatched one does?

Or can you only find them in the wild?

you can check the IVs with instacheck... program which lets you see all hidden stats of eggs or pokemon.

So you can hatch a pokemon with a hidden ability, if the parents have no hidden abilities at all?

Just got instacheck working. For anyone else that uses it, my shiny value is 3881.

Also does anyone have a ferroseed with a 0 speed IV. Pretty over trying to get one through chance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Pokemon X and Y

Remove this Banner Ad

Back