Pokemon X and Y

Remove this Banner Ad

Nope... haha. I wish. I'm pretty sure shiny Staraptor is brown with a blue thing on its head as well. I think you're going insane ;).
You mean Swellow, btw :p

My shiny Pokemon are: Azumarill, Seviper, Goldeen, Venomoth, Ditto, Yanma, Wingull, Smeargle, Swellow and Pichu.

My bad. I knew it was one of the early birds from a generation.

That's so many shiny pokemon.

I only have Machop, Nidoran (M), Tentacool & Virizion.

I want shiny Pichu.

I still have a Pichu thing on my door with 'Nathan's Room' that my extremely talented Mum painted for me when I was 8 or 9. 10 years on, still there :D

My bad. I knew it was one of the early birds from a generation.

That's so many shiny pokemon.

I only have Machop, Nidoran (M), Tentacool & Virizion.
The only ones i've caught personally are Azumarill, Seviper, Venomoth, Wingull and Ditto. So i'm not too far ahead.

The only ones i've caught personally are Azumarill, Seviper, Venomoth, Wingull and Ditto. So i'm not too far ahead.

Yeah the Virizion was a trade.

My old Pokemon Silver GBC game had a purple Drowzee/Hypno. Forever trapped on the cart until it dies :(

Just tell me in here whenever it is you want to trade, NathanMJ_WB54. I ran out of things to do while I was waiting so I just turned my 3DS off :p.
I'll be busy for the next half an hour, so any time after then is cool by me.

Just tell me in here whenever it is you want to trade, NathanMJ_WB54. I ran out of things to do while I was waiting so I just turned my 3DS off :p.
I'll be busy for the next half an hour, so any time after then is cool by me.
I just obtained it right then :p

I'll just heal my somehow still half-dead team and then send the request when you're on.

Hopefully Dratini is good enough :p. I haven't checked its IV's. If it's not good enough, let me know, haha.
Haha, it's cool. Will do nicely, I'm not sure how much more I'll play of this. Will probably just procrastinate until OR/AS come out and then play the shit out of them :p

Having to develop Pokemon for the tourney will keep me busy with the game for a while. Whenever I need to train a new Pokemon I immediately deal with Amie and Super Training first. Always a painful couple of hours, though.

Bloody Magnezone Sp. Att training.

Having to develop Pokemon for the tourney will keep me busy with the game for a while. Whenever I need to train a new Pokemon I immediately deal with Amie and Super Training first. Always a painful couple of hours, though.

Bloody Magnezone Sp. Att training.
I can give you a Pokemon with Pokerus if you want? Means you can just EV train quickly without having to do super training.
Here's a good guide.
http://www.marriland.com/forums/pok...ers-guide-to-easy-fast-ev-training-in-pokemon

Also, you don't have to do Amie :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yup. Spent yesterday trying to breed a hidden ability male Espurr for Nationals. There's not a high chance of males to begin with.

I'd trade the Ability Capsule for a Sex Change Capsule.

I did get a shiny female Espurr though, my first from an egg.

Anyone got a Poliwag with Swift Swim? I have no-one in my safari with Poliwag, and finding them in Village is a pain.
I have about 6 boxes of failed IV breeding attempts, most with at least 3 IVs. I'll grab one for you in about ten minutes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Pokemon X and Y

Remove this Banner Ad

Back