Pokemon X and Y

Remove this Banner Ad

U30UKtI.png

Aegislash :thumbsu:. A couple of sword dances in shield forme and it solo'd the champ.

Adding everyone in the OP. Would appreciate someone telling me what's in my friend safari: 1564-2823-3317

Aegislash :thumbsu:. A couple of sword dances in shield forme and it solo'd the champ.

Adding everyone in the OP. Would appreciate someone telling me what's in my friend safari: 1564-2823-3317

You're Dragon type. Shelgon and Gabite. Don't have a 3rd yet.

5215-0440-8810

Finished Pokemon League and caught all legendaries trying to figure out what the hell ev training is. Could someone shed some light on what an IV is :p been looking everywhere on serebii and a couple of other sights but found nothing.

5215-0440-8810

Finished Pokemon League and caught all legendaries trying to figure out what the hell ev training is. Could someone shed some light on what an IV is :p been looking everywhere on serebii and a couple of other sights but found nothing.

EVs (Effort values) are points a Pokemon gets when it battles a particular Pokemon. 4 EVs in a stat = 1 base value for the stat. So if you invest in 252 (the maximum) EVs in Speed, your Pokemon will have 63 more stat points than a Pokemon of the same species, nature and IVs who has 0 EVs in Speed.

You can use super training to do this now as well.

IVs (Individual values) are stat additions unique to every individual Pokemon. They can be anywhere between 0 and 31 for each stat. They can be passed down by breeding.

Hate battling people who just have legendaries in their team!!

Also I caught a Ferroseed is it worth raising?

The evolution is fairly annoying, it's a beastly defensive pokemon, so depends if you like that or not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Pokemon X and Y

Remove this Banner Ad

Back