Pokemon X and Y

Remove this Banner Ad

Tournament thread is up!

So would Wednesday night be alright to do it or the next night? Just asking to make sure
Yep, that's fine.

Say round 1 battles start on Wednesday at 12pm. You have until Saturday at 12pm to complete that battle, then we'll move onto the next round.

Use everstone on the female or ditto and it will 100% pass the nature. To find a Pokemon with the nature, you have to keep breeding synchronize ralts or breed with a ditto of that nature.

WOW as if I lost to brightpowder Blastoise in the Battle Maison... 29 streak
Do you still have those Budew you were breeding? I have Wailord/Wailmer if you're interested.......

Because for most people it's an "easing in" tournament. There are people who are competitive battlers here, so if they have a ton of Pokemon they can swap around, it doesn't give a lot of people much of a chance. You could pencil in the winner from a select few, easily.

Oh okay, yeah that sort of makes sense I guess.

Oh okay, yeah that sort of makes sense I guess.

And on top of that, some people don't have time to EV train a crapload of Pokemon, so would be going in even weaker. There is plenty of time to have other tournaments with different rules. As this is the first one, just taking it a bit easier makes more sense.

Does anyone have any good IV Pokemon (any) and is willing to trade with me? I won't have much time to play before the tournament starts and was hoping to quickly make up a team that is competitive battle worthy..... :oops:

I have lots of duplicate 121-150 IV total pokemon I'd be happy to give you.

I'll give you a 121-150 IV ditto too, (might be a shit nature though), if you want one as well. So you can spend the next week breeding for 151-180 IV total pokemon, which shouldn't be too hard.

Also The Speaker I have a Bulbasaur for ya.

And on top of that, some people don't have time to EV train a crapload of Pokemon, so would be going in even weaker. There is plenty of time to have other tournaments with different rules. As this is the first one, just taking it a bit easier makes more sense.

Yeah it makes sense to go easier. I just assumed being able to rotate a lot of pokemon would make it easier, otherwise people will just be choosing their best 6. But I didn't account that people would look at other people's pokemon and change accordingly.

I have lots of duplicate 121-150 IV total pokemon I'd be happy to give you.

I'll give you a 121-150 IV ditto too, (might be a shit nature though), if you want one as well. So you can spend the next week breeding for 151-180 IV total pokemon, which shouldn't be too hard.

Also The Speaker I have a Bulbasaur for ya.
You're a champ! What's your friend code? Mine is 2380-3681-2157. I'll add you when I get home later today.

That makes a lot more sense when you put it that way. I thought it would be better for more reserves since for someone like myself, I have EV trained 7 Pokemon but they have no synergy what so ever, so from a selfish perspective I wanted to throw in a Delphox or Blastoise to help me cover it, while using the EV trained Pokemon I have been waiting to use. But yeah I agree with whatever the tournament will run with.

ep2006 I have plenty left, just trade me in game. Name is Jordy

Does anyone have any good IV Pokemon (any) and is willing to trade with me? I won't have much time to play before the tournament starts and was hoping to quickly make up a team that is competitive battle worthy..... :oops:

i have a few adamant/huge power/aqua jet/belly drum marills. 31 HP/SpDef/Attack.

I probably have a spare 5IV male Joltiks with a shitty nature if you want one too... Have plenty of 3-4 and a few 5 IV Discarded spartan babies Joltiks which are just getting wonder traded. Well the 3 and 4s are.

That makes a lot more sense when you put it that way. I thought it would be better for more reserves since for someone like myself, I have EV trained 7 Pokemon but they have no synergy what so ever, so from a selfish perspective I wanted to throw in a Delphox or Blastoise to help me cover it, while using the EV trained Pokemon I have been waiting to use. But yeah I agree with whatever the tournament will run with.

ep2006 I have plenty left, just trade me in game. Name is Jordy
Sweet, my in game name is Petey. When are you online next?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Next weekend when I start my IV training I'll give you all the offspring
If this all works right for me soon I should have 5IV in bug, water, humanoid and field groups...

Thanks! lol I thought you cancelled because you didn't want the Ferroseed haha
Nah nah it was a female, male means you can put the IV's onto almost any bug type instead of having to breed a Joltik

Remove this Banner Ad

Pokemon X and Y

Remove this Banner Ad

Back