polak

Remove this Banner Ad

Gaza_Stripper

Rookie
Jun 23, 2006
AFL Club
West Coast
On the afl site it says 'Fremantle media manager Keith Black said there were six clubs in serious contention to secure Fremantle key defender Graham Polak but said the Dockers had yet to agree on a trade deal for the 22-year-old'

Apart from Richmond who would you think the other 5 clubs are that are after Polak???

Any thoughts?

Gaza_Stripper said:
On the afl site it says 'Fremantle media manager Keith Black said there were six clubs in serious contention to secure Fremantle key defender Graham Polak but said the Dockers had yet to agree on a trade deal for the 22-year-old'

Apart from Richmond who would you think the other 5 clubs are that are after Polak???

Any thoughts?

most likely 5 fictional clubs freo are using to pump up polak's value

Gaza_Stripper said:

Any thoughts?

I would have thought that Essendon would be in with a shot. Freo seem to want Solomon (I cant think why) and he used to play with Courtney Johns who strongly endorsed him on the radio. We need a stronger backline as well

i would have thought essendon, carlton and melbourne....all could use a key position backman....along with richmond of course...kangas maybe???

Dry Rot said:
Hope one is the Dogs.
I would have guessed beforehand that the bulldogs would be one of the most interested in getting Polak. Haven't heard a thing in all the rumours/news.

Then again, I would also have laughed if you told me freo would be 1st in line to chase Tarrant (I think we have more pressing needs than key forwards).:confused:

Richmond, Saints, Carlton apparently are all very keen. Dogs asked after him a month or so back, and were told he was not up for trade (my my how things change quickly). Another couple of clubs have probably asked "what's the Polak story?" And when you want to create a bit of a bidding war, then that means they've shown interest... ;)

Was there really any need to start another Polak thread?

If you merged all the thread topics on this board according to player it would drop from 435,234,343 to about 5.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Traffic Light said:
If you merged all the thread topics on this board according to player it would drop from 435,234,343 to about 5.
9 digits in that fictitious number and you couldn't be bothered reaching above the 5 on the keypad. Where's your creativity?

This is the most inane thing I have typed all day ... don't look ... just trust me. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

polak

Remove this Banner Ad

Back