Media Political Correctness Hmph!

Remove this Banner Ad

love panettone…. I claim to have invented making a solution of Nocino, honey and a little chilli to dip wads of stale panettone into.
Oh, that sounds good, only thing is the panettone never gets a chance to go stale around here :tearsofjoy:

A lot of Seppos. There are many fatalities and house fires Every thanksgiving and Xmas in the US.

Also can you imagine the cholesterol!
The country with the largest cholesterol intake on the planet is also the country with the lowest incidence of heart disease on the planet.

Take the tin foil hat off. No one is trying to crap over any tradition lmao, literally never met one person who gives a s**t what you call it.
Merry Christmas and. I pray that your parents will see some rent money.

So eye’d a checked.
You've always been a good pupil. But keep a lid on it in case someone decides to brows this thread, and finds your puns are cornea than mine. It lens itself to a public vote, but the "ayes" have it.

I saw that movie at a free advance screening.
One of the cinema staff got up with a microphone before the movie started to remind people it was rated MA was not a family movie and wasn't appropriate for little kids.

There was like 10 different groups with primary school kids that got up and left

(Log in to remove this ad.)

flood-it-again.gif

A lot of Seppos. There are many fatalities and house fires Every thanksgiving and Xmas in the US.

Also can you imagine the cholesterol!

Turkey is generally low in cholesterol, and the usual peanut oil doesn't add any. But you're not deep frying turkeys for health reasons...

I don't believe anybody with a brain tries to deep fry a stuffed turkey. Simply won't work.

Happy christmas/holidays/whatever you want to call it Bombers. Hopefully we might see each other in the next grand final.

Now that would really piss the entire Sweet FA off!;)

I'm not at all outraged lmao, you on the other hand....
Grav - now this is how you audition for Sky After Dark or the slot on The Project when Steve Price dies of Covid.

Please take note.

Oh god i totally forgot about that muppet.:grinv1: He should join the Royals.

That would be one more muppet to add to your collection Cadsky!
Would be better if they changed their names to the Muppets, at least it would be more difficult to mix them up with the Roys.

Thought they were the same team for a few seasons.

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Political Correctness Hmph!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back