Poll:Best Current Brothers

Remove this Banner Ad

the shaw's are cousin's, both selected under F/S as both their father's played for Collingwood

Both brothers, sons of Ray. Braydn, Tony Shaw's son, was delisted a few years ago.

I would think that the Cornes boys would be close to the best at the minute. Selwood's may get ahead just cause there is heaps of them

they are brothers both sons of ray which is Tonys brother
well thats the last time i listen to Bruce. The other night, well mor elike a few months ago now, Collingwood vs whoever it was, Shaws were lining up in opposite pockets, Bruce says "The cousins Rhys and Heath lining up in each pocket" and i was like ok then, they are cousins?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whoever said Tucks has mental problems. Same with Mortons. Done Nothing at AFL.

Mitch, Jarryd and Cale Morton have all done plenty this year. Especially Mitch.

And Shane Tuck is a ripper.

Cornes boys for mine though. A fair way ahead of the others too. Nobody likes Port but these two guys are both out-and-out superstars - b&fs, AAs, no shortage of brownlow votes either. Just sensational. None of the other brothers listed have achieved half of what Chad and Kane have achieved between them.

Burgoyne lads probably second.

On past history the Cornes and Burgoynes. Port obviously having a shocking year.

This year maybe the McVeigh brothers. Barring injury Mark would go close to the bomber B&F and his brother at sydney would be one of the most improved players in the comp.

Both the McVeighs have taken it up another level this year so they get my vote.

Remove this Banner Ad

Poll:Best Current Brothers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back