sethlad

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 15, 2001
melb
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Derby County FC
Sportingbet still have him $26 in Cox plate in their MC & CC doubles.(5pm Sat)
Some of them are unders but honestly,he'll be $10 in doubles after today's run

It wont last long so be quick.....

seth

I got in, so thanks for the heads up, Seth.

It it gets up, i'll owe you a beer or ten.

I'm pretty deep into Weekend Hussler for the Caulfield Cup, so hopefully he goes there and leaves the Cox Plate for Pompeii Ruler.

BTW Apparently Eskander is going to put up 8/1 on Pompeii Ruler when he re-opens his market, so we did very, very well.

Thanks again.

Good to hear,hope we both have some luck.

Sportingbet have done that more than once,was open after the Liston too.
Left Maldivian @$26 (CC) for a couple of hours.....into $6 after today

seth

Sportingbet have done that more than once,was open after the Liston too.
Left Maldivian @$26 (CC) for a couple of hours.....into $6 after today

Doesn't surprise me.

I took the Maldivian-Pompeii Ruler CC-CP double tonight, the odds were well over 300/1 (closer to 400/1, from memory).

With the new markets that double will probably be about 50/1, so we jagged some pretty sweet value.

Should make for a fun next two months, anyway.

Doesn't surprise me.

I took the Maldivian-Pompeii Ruler CC-CP double tonight, the odds were well over 300/1 (closer to 400/1, from memory).
With the new markets that double will probably be about 50/1, so we jagged some pretty sweet value.
Should make for a fun next two months, anyway.

$380 I believe,Betstar have gone up $70 & TAB $66 tonight

seth

I had taken him in the CC leg a week ago when I heard he'd trialled ok.

Doubled up when the CC/MC double was left open yesterday (into Septimus & Mad Rush)...was $31

Thats the nature of doubles betting,often the stable are the only ones who know where they are aimed,
especially coming back from an injury.

seth

Mick Price from Friday's Age:

"Dont make any mistake about it-he's going to the C Cup and then he'll take on the Cox Plate & his final target will be the Melb Cup.
Thats how highly I rank him"

Happy with all that

seth

Yeh I got in in time with PR on all three e/w and with multi's. Way over but I guess fitness and recovery was a query. They has been so much rumbling in the industry about it's chances.
My feeling is that PR is primed for the CP although WH still looks the raging chance. Give it a soft track or if the showers come on MC day it will run away.
I got PR at 20-30s for the CP E/W as included in most the multi's

Being one of his biggest fans. I missed out on the good odds. I've known for ages the cc, cp and mc were his targets. He will also run at the valley in a week or so. According to all reports.

His run was by far the best out of them yesterday. He looked in far better nick than he did in a trial about 3 weeks ago. He looked like a porker there.

Lets hope he stays sound.

Does anyone know where El Segundo is at with his return?

Remove this Banner Ad

Pompeii Ruler fans....be quick!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back