Pooing in a 330ml bottle

Remove this Banner Ad

Whatever happened to the day when an open newspaper would suffice? Why the need to add a degree of difficulty?
tumblr_m9drxlYko41re6y4po1_500.gif

Sometimes when you cant get the strand of poo out all at once and you relax, normally this causes your anus to contract and the poo shoots up your bum. Have you found out that with a 330mL bottle, it causes the bottle rim to shoot up your ass due to the vacuum?. If it doesnt due to imperfect sealing mechanism of the anus pooing in a 330ml bottle could come in handy.

Found this on the Mighty Car Mods Facebook page and seemed relevant to this thread:
"We received a follow up email today from a texan man who crashed his car while trying to poo into a McDonalds cup. We ran the original story in the latest issue of MCM Magazine and he has let us know that he has completed his community service. It got us thinking though - is it common practice that people attempt to go the toilet while in moving cars? Either as driver or as passenger? Does this stuff actually really happen?"

Sometimes when you cant get the strand of poo out all at once and you relax, normally this causes your anus to contract and the poo shoots up your bum. Have you found out that with a 330mL bottle, it causes the bottle rim to shoot up your arse due to the vacuum?. If it doesnt due to imperfect sealing mechanism of the anus pooing in a 330ml bottle could come in handy.

Wow.

I tried it but when I stood up the bottle had disappeared. No f*ckin idea who took it!

Strange thing is I have this pain when I sit down. Can't for the life of me figure out why..

this thread is still going..but my pooping in the shower thread got deleted?

It did. The bottle is at least marginally more sanitary.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

poop goes straight down plug hole, sure beats getting shit all over a bottle and probably all over yourself and on the floor.

Sounds like you need Imodium.

Remove this Banner Ad

Pooing in a 330ml bottle

Remove this Banner Ad

Back