poor old rucci

Remove this Banner Ad

Rucci is not poor and he's not old.
And he has a social network that's broader than this chatroom.

Welcome back to the boards John. A friend and I were discussing your long absence form this board last night. I hope the continued atacks by the mature people :rolleyes: dont dissuade you from continuing to provide an alternate voice

For goodness sake, people.

Attack the opinions of the man all you want. They are in the public domain. They are fair game, open for criticism or agreement.

Just like my opinions, just like anyone else on here.

Don't attack the man. It's lower than low. It's pathetic.

Replace its with hes and its spot on

Read his article today on the SOO dilemma to see a good reporter. Was both informative and balanced

There's no questioning his journalistic ability when he plays it straight.

I don't have any problem with appropriate criticism of Adelaide players, coaches or administration if that's his standard for ALL teams.

It's when he gets carried away with the Adelaide bashing to the exclusion of all others - which is almost certainly a directive from the Advertiser itself - that he completely loses me. :thumbsdown:

For goodness sake, people.

Attack the opinions of the man all you want. They are in the public domain. They are fair game, open for criticism or agreement.

Just like my opinions, just like anyone else on here.

Don't attack the man. It's lower than low. It's pathetic.
How about his constant unprovoked personal attacks on our coaching staff, administrators, players and board members ... his inferiority complex is very sad and disturbing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

poor old rucci

Remove this Banner Ad

Back