missionpossible

Premiership Player
Nov 24, 2004
sheidow park
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide
This question is inspired from having watched Leroy Jetta at the national carinival in 2005 who had the ball kicked in his direction and he was way out on his own. On his way to running to mark the football he proceded to lick his fingures on each hand prior to marking the ball.

The question therefore is what league footballer use to do this????

I can recall seeing someone in the AFL do it a few years back but I cant recall who it was.

missionpossible said:
This question is inspired from having watched Leroy Jetta at the national carinival in 2005 who had the ball kicked in his direction and he was way out on his own. On his way to running to mark the football he proceded to lick his fingures on each hand prior to marking the ball.

I can recall seeing someone in the AFL do it a few years back but I cant recall who it was.

James Hird I reckon.

missionpossible said:

Adem Yze does it all the time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Pop quiz hotshots

Remove this Banner Ad

Back