Analysis Port Adelaide coaching group

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely that means he gets his chance to Captain our SANFL side.

His body has had an extra 12 months to recover from the wear and tear of so many AFL seasons. He should be cherry ripe.

"PORT ADELAIDE is delighted to welcome inaugural AFL team member Jarrod Cotton back to Alberton to join the club’s SANFL coaching ranks.

Cotton, who was most recently senior coach at Norwood between 2017 and 2020, will join Matthew Lokan’s coaching staff for the 2021 SANFL season, working with the midfield group on game days and in a part-time development role during the week."

We are pushing to win that SANFL flag and piss off the other 8 clubs, before they make another dozen rule changes.

"PORT ADELAIDE is delighted to welcome inaugural AFL team member Jarrod Cotton back to Alberton to join the club’s SANFL coaching ranks.

Cotton, who was most recently senior coach at Norwood between 2017 and 2020, will join Matthew Lokan’s coaching staff for the 2021 SANFL season, working with the midfield group on game days and in a part-time development role during the week."
Good news but I am still frustrated that Geoff Morris was let go.

I guess Jarrod has finally gotten past that whole Rob Snowden delisted me at the best and fairest thing. ;)

Thanks REH!

It seems odd then to now bring in someone new who is likely not as good.
Geoff Morris is 66. Maybe what we offered to pay him $X as part of the Covid cuts he said its time to retire, but Cotton if he got a payout from Norwood, said yeah I will accept this smaller salary and hopes that he does a good job and at end of 2021 season Port will pay him more to keep him on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cannot remember why I thought this but perhaps Geoff was responsible for improving our goal accuracy, making sure that each gained shot at goal should be treated seriously.

A couple of great goals from distance in the prelim.

i tell my 8 year old son that every kick counts. surely they'd know it by now too?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back