Port Adelaide. The real deal or pretenders?

Remove this Banner Ad

Except he's right. Adelaide is a nothing city full of pensioners that think Handorf is wild.
They're out of options though.

Sydney has been just as dead as Adelaide for a decade now, and they're not going to risk the optics of holding it in Brisbane.

The last thing the AFL wants is 4000 people at the Gabba for this supposed 'event'.

It has to be Perth or Adelaide.

Port are pretenders until they show up on the big stage in September. We have had good wins in the regular season consistently. Now it’s time to show that they have the mental toughness to get it done when it counts. Can they? My fingers are crossed, but we will see.
They showed grit in the Showdown.
Majority of Port supporters thought they would lose, if posts on here are anything worth going by.

Surely they start to believe and be a real chance - if even for the fact other teams are falling over everywhere. Don’t have to be the best team ever, just win a few finals in 2024..

This year where any average team and Port is the very definition of average team so yes they can win it.

Unfortunately for Dan Houston he won't be getting a premiership medal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hinkley has them in the top 4 again.

Absolute genius.
Let’s see if Bottom Ten Ken and the boys can actually win a final this year.
Never forget their capacity for the choke.
GWS are the form team of the AFL. Not hard to see them beating Port in week one. A second final against a surging Hawthorn, knowing their history of failing when it matters would have the boys feeling nervous.
Can absolutely see another straight sets exit on the cards.

Port are pretenders until they show up on the big stage in September. We have had good wins in the regular season consistently. Now it’s time to show that they have the mental toughness to get it done when it counts. Can they? My fingers are crossed, but we will see.

Port are 3-4 at Adelaide Oval in finals and have lost 2 preliminary finals. So they'll learn their lesson or not this year. I think they actually will.

Remove this Banner Ad

Port Adelaide. The real deal or pretenders?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back