Port Adelaide's China game strategy

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any lease can be broken as long as the lessor isn't at any financial loss so it would need to be paid out', no different to sacking a coach mid term he needs to be paid out. So if your making millions surely that game could easily be paid out benefiting the SMA to sell the space again and get double income they would jump at it
So would you be willing as a supporter to lose a home game
On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Geez I have already given you an answer to this question several pages back.
Looks like all you do is troll ... which is against Main Board rules.

Hahahhahaa, no, that would be you.

They are welcome to it now .... but they better enjoy wearing it .... it will be the last time they ever wear it in China until.....

.....they get off their own asses, create their own China Engagement Strategy, create a team with veteran China-experienced personal, and put in years of groundwork to create their own matches.
Have fun playing yourselves in China next year...

You underestimate the worth of another team giving up a home game... as the world should revolve around the almighty Port who come up with ideas... ;)

You underestimate the worth of another team giving up a home game... as the world should revolve around the almighty Port who come up with ideas... ;)
Haven't you noticed? The world already is. You must be having withdrawal symptoms from not seeing Eddie's face plastered all over the Tiser. Go Port :)

Again, it is almost certain you will be wrong on that. Clubs will be falling over each other in the stampede to join us for a slice of exposure and sponsorship dollar. Port already has multiple Chinese sponsors, about to announce another one. Everyone will want a chance at some of the action.

Haven't you noticed? The world already is. You must be having withdrawal symptoms from not seeing Eddie's face plastered all over the Tiser. Go Port :)
I don't read the tiser... unless someone provides a link to an article I'm interested in.

Go Suns! :)

Again, it is almost certain you will be wrong on that. Clubs will be falling over each other in the stampede to join us for a slice of exposure and sponsorship dollar. Port already has multiple Chinese sponsors, about to announce another one. Everyone will want a chance at some of the action.
Hope you are willing to pay at least $1 million, as I doubt any club will accept for less after Kochie's bullying tactics this year...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back