Port is my Dark horse for the flag this year!

Remove this Banner Ad

Croat tiger

Cancelled
10k Posts
Sep 24, 2004
The Dom
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
HŠK Zrinjski Mostar
I have them down for the flag this year book mark it if you like, they're an exciting young team who have improved even more from last years effort when they surprised a lot of people to make the top eight..Keep up the good work lads!...:thumbsu:

I have them down for the flag this year book mark it if you like, they're an exciting young team who have improved even more from last years effort when they surprised a lot of people to make the top eight..Keep up the good work lads!...:thumbsu:

So Port have the Tigerboyz seal of approval? No doubt they'll be thrilled such a ringing endorsement/kiss of death.
I just hope they've a ready supply of chook shit and microwaves in West Horsham.

So a Tigger Flog waves the white flag.

How predictable.

They're f**ked now then.

OP pumping up Poort's tyres.

Horses also require ongoing maintenance. Here's how it's done:

ymapudaq.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You are an embarrassment to all Richmond supporters. Even the really shit ones(well, that's most of them).
No matter how shit of season we are having we can always ream the brions, thanks for making us look better than we are you shit kickers!....:thumbsu:

Look at all the whorethorn sooks having a bitch about it, LMAO!

A sook? Mate if Port is the dark horse, give us the cup now.

And we're favourites, so I'm happy as Larry.

A sook? Mate if Port is the dark horse, give us the cup now.

And we're favourites, so I'm happy as Larry.

Port are looking good. They have a solid defence, strong midfield and good marking tall forwards in Schultz and the dictator when he floats down there. Will be tough to beat them over there later in the year

Remove this Banner Ad

Port is my Dark horse for the flag this year!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back