Win Prizes Port, Pies & Saints 2024 Death Ride

Remove this Banner Ad

There are some rule changes, as it's my baby and there has been some... disappointing opinions in here. The thread is for cheering on picks, you deathride or you have civil conversations in the non-freo thread.

**** Port, **** Pies, **** Saints!!!!

Last edited:
They need to win 2 of-Sydney at home, Carlton & Melbourne away to finish 6th
And don’t count out Adelaide beating them in the showdown. I reakon they finish 9th. But best case for the Death ride is 13th
Percentage is OK relative to others but teams with 13 wins will likely need it up around 110 to guarantee a spot I reckon. If Carlton and Sydney could annihilate them it would help

Death Ride and top 2/4!
It's almost too bally exciting!
YOKAI!

Sexy Jessica Alba GIF

Austin Powers Flirting GIF

Bright side of the loss is that Hawks are going to be fired up next week to beat the Pies and keep pushing for a finals spot. Dogs winning would be huge as well to keep those two down.

Gold Coast win and we should be very excited on where these picks end up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Deathride this weekend - it’s all good!
  • Collingwood lost
  • Hawks won*
  • Bulldogs won
  • the saints lost (and Adelaide won)
  • Melbourne won

Every result so far has benefitted the death ride! Wobbles already down to 11th. Huge game tomorrow - if GC win wobbles will be 12th and Port will stay 7th rather than going above us into 4th.

Very tough for Adelaide to get above Collingwood, they’ve got a seriously hard run home sadly.

*good for death ride

Deathride this weekend - it’s all good!
  • Collingwood lost
  • Hawks won*
  • Bulldogs won
  • the saints lost (and Adelaide won)
  • Melbourne won

Every result so far has benefitted the death ride! Wobbles already down to 11th. Huge game tomorrow - if GC win wobbles will be 12th and Port will stay 7th rather than going above us into 4th.

Very tough for Adelaide to get above Collingwood, they’ve got a seriously hard run home sadly.

*good for death ride
Not to mention our pick got better too :grinning:

Remove this Banner Ad

Win Prizes Port, Pies & Saints 2024 Death Ride

Remove this Banner Ad

Back