Win Prizes Port, Pies & Saints 2024 Death Ride

Remove this Banner Ad

There are some rule changes, as it's my baby and there has been some... disappointing opinions in here. The thread is for cheering on picks, you deathride or you have civil conversations in the non-freo thread.

**** Port, **** Pies, **** Saints!!!!

Last edited:
It's ****ing staggering how bad people are at this thread.

'Mon the Baggers.
sad-walk.gif

They'd appeal it the friday after the GF and win.. kinda like cripps brownlow.

Surely we cheer port this week and pies the next??
As long as I get the weekend with the flag I'll be happy. Not sure if I'll want to live by the Monday either with the size of my hangover.

It's ****ing staggering how bad people are at this thread.

'Mon the Baggers.
Can we cancel said games and give both teams zero premiership points?

That'd be a preferable outcome to actually seeing Carlton win.

I'm better off not watching the game as it is not possible for me to support Carlton. I'll just pretend Port lost and there was no winner if Carlton wins.

Can we cancel said games and give both teams zero premiership points?

That'd be a preferable outcome to actually seeing Carlton win.

I'm better off not watching the game as it is not possible for me to support Carlton. I'll just pretend Port lost and there was no winner if Carlton wins.
As long as your are cheering for an outcome that maximises our draft hand I'll allow it.

As long as your are cheering for an outcome that maximises our draft hand I'll allow it.
I'm very reluctant to cheer anything that benefits Carlton other than a Freo win. I'm not going to pretend otherwise just because I'm in this thread.

I will however be reasonably happy with the resulting draft pick if Port Adelaide miss the eight by seasons end. I still see Carlton winning as less than ideal. It's like barracking for West Coast when it benefits us - I feel dirty about it.

I'm very reluctant to cheer anything that benefits Carlton other than a Freo win. I'm not going to pretend otherwise just because I'm in this thread.

I will however be reasonably happy with the resulting draft pick if Port Adelaide miss the eight by seasons end. I still see Carlton winning as less than ideal.
comedy central season 6 episode 7 GIF by Workaholics

Mom?
Did you do math or play sports on the sidewalk as well?
Kinda. Off topic, but since you took exception; My mother was New York born and DC educated. Married my Aussie dad in the 70s. Half my family still lives in Virgina and some commute to work in DC. I eloped with my Aussie GF to the US. We rented an apartment in Boston and got married there. So yeah, sometimes I use Americanisms without realising it is unusual.

Cool? Say hi to ya mum for me. 😀

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, Injury cheering is usually a ban on this board

I'd probably delete this post

Relax. I’m not actually condoning it.
Hate seeing players injured. Great to see Logue back after his year out.
My comment was tongue in cheek.

I didn’t even like beating Demons without Gawn and Petracca. Hard to get a read on us with these sort of things.

I will however be reasonably happy with the resulting draft pick if Port Adelaide miss the eight by seasons end. I still see Carlton winning as less than ideal. It's like barracking for West Coast when it benefits us - I feel dirty about it.
Then leave the thread and don’t return!

Kinda. Off topic, but since you took exception; My mother was New York born and DC educated. Married my Aussie dad in the 70s. Half my family still lives in Virgina and some commute to work in DC. I eloped with my Aussie GF to the US. We rented an apartment in Boston and got married there. So yeah, sometimes I use Americanisms without realising it is unusual.

Cool? Say hi to ya mum for me.
All good my friend
I have nothing against America & much prefer it to England.
My reason is purely because I hear lots of Aussie born & bred kids use math instead of maths & it does my head in.
I suppose, I'm just a grumpy, old man who got handed his "ass or arse" by another poster.
Thanks for sharing some of your story & once again, excuse my pettiness.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Ok, the next 2 weeks are the ultimate death ride games - where 2 of our death ride teams the ‘Captain Schultz Pies’ and the ‘Josh Carr in waiting Power’ will go down in consecutive weeks to the Princes Park paper baggers - the Cardboard kings - Carl-flog-ton…
After these two games are completed and the Walls prophecy is about to be assured - deathriders unite in prayer and grab a Judd doll, head down to St Pats in Freo and down the kaaarnt in holy water, cross yourselves, repent by repeating 10 hail Treacy’s and 20 holy Darcy’s - this will cleanse our souls of supporting the Poos for two straight weeks…

God will smile upon us, we take care of our own games, finish in second and……

End up with Pick 5 and 7….
And the Sainters are just poo…
Yeeewwww….

In the words of one hell of annoying Crows supporter and ok tennis player, that stole the svitcht from Mats Wilander 🇸🇪
COME OOONNN !!!!- LFG Freo

What’s quite tasty as we watch Port hopefully slide further down and us maintain is we gave them 23 and our future first.
Let’s say we finish 4th.
Before academy bids and father sons that future second (this year) would be 33…after academy and father sons were looking at 35 plus.

So if Port slide so we get a top ten pick, we got pick 10 for 23 and 35+…

Good business

What’s quite tasty as we watch Port hopefully slide further down and us maintain is we gave them 23 and our future first.
Let’s say we finish 4th.
Before academy bids and father sons that future second (this year) would be 33…after academy and father sons were looking at 35 plus.

Good business
Port didn't really care where the 2nds were tbh, they were being on traded anyway, just needed enough juice to get all the players they wanted in

FWIW last years 2nd slid to pick 32 (Cats used it), they did get us back a bit by taking our NGA player with it.

Let’s say we finish 4th.

Good business
Unless I'm misunderstanding, you are selling us short. It was for a future 2nd so like 35 and 40 for 8...

Remove this Banner Ad

Win Prizes Port, Pies & Saints 2024 Death Ride

Remove this Banner Ad

Back