Win Prizes Port, Pies & Saints 2024 Death Ride

Remove this Banner Ad

There are some rule changes, as it's my baby and there has been some... disappointing opinions in here. The thread is for cheering on picks, you deathride or you have civil conversations in the non-freo thread.

**** Port, **** Pies, **** Saints!!!!

Last edited:
2 weeks in a row of compulsory barracking for Carlton
This thread really makes a freo fan go to some dark places in life
We can handle it. Being Freo fans has made even the weakest among us exceptionally tough.
Rowan Atkinson Attack GIF by Working Title

Surely finishing top 4 or even top 2 takes precedence over whether we get pick 7 or pick 9 from Collingwood, or pick 12 v pick 14 from port?

I’m not sure about the rest of you but winning in September is far more important than winning in October or November.

Serious footy clubs win in September. Let’s leave the October and November victories to the Gold Coast suns, and the Stephen silvagni and Adrian Dodoro types.

Port and pies victories today please, to do the Fremantle footy club a big favour.

If you asked JL or any of our players who they would prefer to see losing both games tonight and they won’t hesitate to give you the same answer - our direct rivals Carlton and Sydney.
I would argue a serious footy club sitting in 3rd place wouldn't be worried about other results going their way when they are in total control of their own destiny re top 4. This is a situation where we can have our cake and eat the whole thing too.

Sorry deathriders, I’ll be hoping Port beat Sydney and the Pies embarass the Blues. We’ve got a sniff at Top 2 and some silverware, that matters to me more than what pick Richmond get for Bolton
Me too. I haven't given up on this year and a top 2 or top 4 finish is wayyy more important to me than whether we give pick 8 or pick 9 to Richmond or Sydney. Go Pies!

On Pixel 7 using BigFooty.com mobile app

I would argue a serious footy club sitting in 3rd place wouldn't be worried about other results going their way when they are in total control of their own destiny re top 4. This is a situation where we can have our cake and eat the whole thing too.
I thought this whole thread was about other results going our way.

On Pixel 7 using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even if we trade em we still need the picks to be good for leverage. Need someone to explain how Port winning is good for us in any way.
It's not good for our picks, but it loosens up top two. Sydney are only one game on top if Port wins. If Brisbane loses, we can also make top two.

At this stage it looks like Sydney and Brisbane will finish top two which means we play one of them away if we maintain our current form. Sydney at the SCG or Brisbame at the Gabba is harsh.

It's not good for our picks, but it loosens up top two. Sydney are only one game on top if Port wins. If Brisbane loses, we can also make top two.

At this stage it looks like Sydney and Brisbane will finish top two which means we play one of them away if we maintain our current form. Sydney at the SCG or Brisbame at the Gabba is harsh.
I'd be worried about the Gabba just because we never play there. Not scared of Sydney at all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Win Prizes Port, Pies & Saints 2024 Death Ride

Remove this Banner Ad

Back