Win Prizes Port, Pies & Saints 2024 Death Ride

Remove this Banner Ad

There are some rule changes, as it's my baby and there has been some... disappointing opinions in here. The thread is for cheering on picks, you deathride or you have civil conversations in the non-freo thread.

**** Port, **** Pies, **** Saints!!!!

Last edited:
Really enjoyed the death ride last night. Was cheering the swans, amazing to get a top 10 pick out of the Schultz trade, that’s the sort of smart trading we need to stay relevant for a long time.
Cheering on the Chad, it was nice of him to get a better pick for his future team.

Results required for the death ride.
Sydney defeat Pies (obvious) ✔️
GWS defeat Lions (get ahead of port)
Richmond defeat saints (saints won’t get ahead of pies so may as well finish as low as possible)
We beat Cats (to get ahead of Port)
Melbourne defeat port (obvious)
Blues defeat hawks (get ahead of Port)
Bulldogs to defeat the crows to get ahead of port.
Bombers defeat suns (to close the gap on Port)

Gold Coast
Blow Your Mind Wow GIF by Product Hunt

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think we should just assume it will happen. We have areas that need to be fixed and just waiting for or assuming organic growth, doesn't cut it for me.
🎯
So much this … I can’t get my head around how people just think “it’ll happen” through nothing more than the team getting older.

Nothings a given, especially in this corrupt league

Draft picks for top 8 teams goes on finals results right?

So while a top four finish sets you up better it still doesn’t determine final draft pick.
Correct, if they finish 4th and go out in straight sets we could get pick 13 at best as teams who go out in the first week get 11 & 12, this would mean another team above them also goes out in straight sets, if a team who finishes in 5-8 also goes out in the second week. Ports pick would be 14

Based on yesterday’s effort we should save a few picks for a damaging key back and a goal-kicking small forward….oh and another gun mid…..

Must be their great coach.
They should sign him for 10 more years

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Well he would be more deserving of an extension than our coach atm. Ultimately, they are top two and we are doing our usual late year slide into football oblivion. Rate him or not, he is getting results and our guy has possibly fallen short again in exactly the same manner as previous years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Win Prizes Port, Pies & Saints 2024 Death Ride

Remove this Banner Ad

Back