Port Power at Adelaide Oval home crowd watch: 2015 edition

Remove this Banner Ad

May 3, 2007
Parts Unknown
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Man City, Valencia, Lazio, Panthers
After fluking their way to a Prelim last season, the bandwagoners are out an about. Port could be 1-3 after tonight If they lose to the hawks. The crows next weeks wont be easy either. I laughed my head off after they lost to the swans 2 weeks ago. Lets see how loyal these Poort flogs are if the losses start adding up.

After fluking their way to a Prelim last season, the bandwagoners are out an about. Port could be 1-3 after tonight If they lose to the hawks. The crows next weeks wont be easy either. I laughed my head off after they lost to the swans 2 weeks ago. Lets see how loyal these Poort flogs are if the losses start adding up.

Here ya go

669F6-all-day-sucker.jpg

Funny that we pull more people than your shitbox can even hold. Give it up.

EAD minnow

eEj6d33.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting stat for you all.

Since 1997, 11.9M people have seen Port Adelaide H & A.
Since 1997, 11.9M people have seen Fremantle H & A.
Their home average and away average attendances over this period are almost exactly the same (30K and 25K respectively).

Interesting stat for you all.

Since 1997, 11.9M people have seen Port Adelaide H & A.
Since 1997, 11.9M people have seen Fremantle H & A.
Their home average and away average attendances over this period are almost exactly the same (30K and 25K respectively).
Freo would've got **** all to their games in the late 90s, Port **** all from 2009-2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Back