Port Power not good enough for Collingwood, says Eddie

Remove this Banner Ad

I fully support the Collingwood Football Clubs decisions in regard to the switch of stadiums and opponents. They deserve the right to unfurl the flag in front of as many of their passionate and loyal supporters as possible.

They would also want to do it in a game they are guaranteed to win and the first time that opportunity occurs for them in 2011 is round 3 ;).

I fully support the Collingwood Football Clubs decisions in regard to the switch of stadiums and opponents. They deserve the right to unfurl the flag in front of as many of their passionate and loyal supporters as possible.

They would also want to do it in a game they are guaranteed to win and the first time that opportunity occurs for them in 2011 is round 2 ;).
Its Rd3 we are talking about, v carlton at the G and we will be 2 zip by then:thumbsu:

Thank you for calling anyway.

Established 2011.

Give it up mate

broken-record.jpg

It just doesn't play

Good luck with the flag thingy, whenever the hell it happens

(Log in to remove this ad.)

7000+ more at AAMI last night :thumbsu::)

Hilarious stuff, as we all know Port have zero drawing power. Eddie was smart to wait until they are at the G with a game that will actually draw a crowd before unveiling the flag.

The saddest thing of all is seeing Jumbo trying to use Collingwood's crowd as some sort of troll attempt LOL

I hope this filters down to the players 5 minutes before the game to fire them up...

Seems to have worked. Not sure why I'm posting this since you won't be back in Bay 13 until Port Power win a game or the Crows lose.

I've just heard on radio over here that Eddie Mcguire approached Brett Duncanson (Port president) at last weeks AFL launch, and told him that they won't be unveiling their flag at the game this weekend. It was quite simply because they won't draw a big enough crowd, and they want a blockbuster team, lulz.:D

Port once again showing the little worth they have in AFL circles.:eek:

MCG = Collingwood home ground....
Clubs generally unveil the flag in front of a home crowd at their home Ground....

I await a thread about Eddie dissing the Roo's next week.:thumbsu::thumbsu:

I'll bet you that more will come along and watch us this week than will attend your 20 year game vs the hawks!

35700 on Sat Arvo v 42500 on Sat night = FAIL
The majority of the 35k were Collingwood fans

You must be joking - enjoy a pitiful year ahead

Hilarious stuff, as we all know Port have zero drawing power. Eddie was smart to wait until they are at the G with a game that will actually draw a crowd before unveiling the flag.

The saddest thing of all is seeing Jumbo trying to use Collingwood's crowd as some sort of troll attempt LOL

We now have definitive proof that Poort's zero drawing power has actually morphed into repelling power :eek:!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back