Port v Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

Ian Dicker
President,
Hawthorn FC

Dear Dicko.

Can we PLEEEEEASE have Danny Jacobs back?????? We'll give you Bolton, and throw in Reynolds too.... They have HEAPS of potential!!!
REALLY!!!
I'm not joking about this.... If any of your board members/players/friends/family/close personal accquaintences want lawns mowed, or hedges trimmed, people silenced, I'm willing to do it...THATS how enthusiastic i am...

I look forward to your speedy reply.

Yours Truly,

MrFurious, esq.
Frustrated Essendon Fan

Another goal to Dew. Oh yes...please god, let Stewie get some form back this year.
40.gif

Tredrea sets Choppy up for a goal.

By my reckoning Tredrea has (3/4 time) kicked 5 and set up another 4 or so.

Score

Port...15-15..106
Dons..6-12...48

Cornes sounded injured but apparently looks ok.

Pettigrew is reminding me a bit of Danny Jacobs, actually.

Boy, its getting messy now. Essendon's only percentage hopes now are that Port does the usual trick of thinking they're awesome so start ****ing about with the ball instead of finishing off the game well.

Yeah, the 50m to Warren was pretty soft. He never gets those normally.

Whoops, game on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by Smokin_Joe
Best CHF , not best forward LLoyd still holds that title.....
Yeah, but not so far this year ;)

Port appear to have just hit the point where they think they're awesome and can overhandle the ball.

Port messing around with it. Porthos predicted it, but you didn't need to be Nostradamus ;)

Dew narrowly misses a goal, Shaun Burgoyne soccers the crumbs through for 6 points.

Bombers are bending over at this stage.

Bombers = rabble.

Wilson's niggle seems to be getting the better of Hird

Originally posted by Pred
Port messing around with it. Porthos predicted it, but you didn't need to be Nostradamus ;)

Dew narrowly misses a goal, Shaun Burgoyne soccers the crumbs through for 6 points.

Bombers are bending over at this stage.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D This Is An Absoulte Floggin :D :D :D :D :D :D :D .........Better Than I Ever Hoped :D :D :D :D ......Cant Wait To Watch It The Replay......:D :D :D :D whhhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooooooo

Remove this Banner Ad

Port v Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back